Stan is founder of PeakSalesResults.com and is a highly sought after sales trainer and keynote speaker. His goal is to empower businesses small and large to have massive sales results by working from a core of integrity and by delivering true value to the world.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member!
- YouTube Red – Stan’s small business resource
- Peak Sales Results – Stan’s website
- The Mastery Journal – Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
- Free Podcast Course – A free 15 day course on how to Create, Grow & Monetize YOUR Podcast!
3 Key Points:
- Bring value by serving others.
- Money should NOT be the end goal, it is only a tool to get what you want.
- Find your passion and follow it
- DesignCrowd: Post your design project on DesignCrowd today and get a special $100 VIP offer! Visit DesignCrowd.com/fire and enter the discount code FIRE when posting your project!
- Capterra: An easy-to-use website with over 400 categories of software to choose from! Visit Capterra.com/fire and find the software that will help you do what you do better.
Time Stamped Show Notes
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [01:22] – Stan is first and foremost a husband and father. Stan’s mother is a single mom and growing up, he found that money was a tool that could get him what he wanted in life and live out his passion
- [02:27] – One BIG and Unique Value Bomb: Stan coaches and trains individuals and organizations to implement better sales procedures and processes. He assists individuals and organizations to deliver value
- [03:34] – When you have any service or a product, you need to have a servant’s heart
- [04:31] – Worst Entrepreneurial Moment: Stan was working in a sales position and doing consulting. He was making more in his consulting work than his regular ‘job’. His son was born prematurely and the ‘job’ was not very accommodating, so Stan decided to leave and focus on his consulting business. Stan started to feel the impostor syndrome and let his contracts go
- [05:53] – From living on a six-figure income, Stan lost his money within months and his son was just a couple months old then
- [06:07] – Stan and the family went to live with his mother-in-law
- [06:15] – Stan decided to reset and recognized that the impostor syndrome happens to everybody; he started his business again in his mother-in-law’s garage and earned six figures within six months
- [07:38] – Every entrepreneur has a story and every entrepreneur has excuses
- [10:14] – Greatest AH-HA Moment: Stan was 21 years old and was selling life and health insurance for 3 months when he was made into a corporate sales trainer. Stan attended a conference where normal individuals, like him, shared their success stories. Stan realized he could have anything he wants in life if he works hard for it
- [11:21] – On the way home, Stan wrote a ten-year plan to get to a million dollars on a post-it note
- [12:20] – “It’s not about the hustle and the grind, it’s about actually living your passion”
- [13:37] – JLD says you should know WHAT you want in life and what KIND of life you want
- [14:17] – What are you most FIRED up about today? I get to live my passion every day. I coach and I do it because I want people to understand what their ‘why’ is
- [15:37] – The Lightning Round
- What was holding you back from becoming an entrepreneur? –“Fear and speed of implementation”
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? – “Devote your life to something and do it with no regrets”
- What’s a personal habit that contributes to your success? – “I never give up”
- Share an internet resource, like Evernote, with Fire Nation – YouTube Red
- [17:40] – Check out Stan’s website to take advantage of his sales training for Fire Nation!
- [18:19] – Find what your passion is and enable yourself with the tools to pursue that passion
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!