Stephen is a Board Certified Naturopathic Doctor who helps people discover the underlying root causes holding them back from getting well, losing weight, and feeling alive again – even if they believe they’ve tried it all!
- Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member!
- Stephen’s website
- EOFire – Check out JLD’s 5 FREE courses for you!
- The Freedom Journal – Set & Accomplish your #1 goal in 100 days!
3 Key Points:
- There are many options available for you to live a better life—it all begins with knowing what those options are.
- The problem with conventional medicine is that it treats the disease, not the underlying root causes of it.
- Conventional medicine is only one way to approach your health and well-being; explore other ways to be your best self.
- DesignCrowd: If you’re not much of a designer, but are looking for ideas for your next logo, websites design or even your new business cards, then DesignCrowd can help! Visit DesignCrowd.com/fire for a special one $100 VIP offer for Fire Nation!
Time Stamped Show Notes
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [01:06] – Stephen became sick many years ago, which led him to becoming a naturopathic doctor today
- [01:25] – He wanted to be a baseball player when he was a kid, but landed on the path he is on now; he has 20 locations and over 250,000 body transformations under his belt
- [01:48] – 18 months ago, Stephen went online
- [02:14] – Stephen went to JLD’s long weekend event in Puerto Rico; this is where JLD learned about Stephen’s expertise in health and wellness
- [02:57] – JLD also recommended Stephen to his sister
- [04:24] – Stephen believes that you have a message you need to let out
- [04:46] – He is a big believer in the idea that there is NO disease
- [05:11] – Stephen believes it’s not okay to mask symptoms because this sets you up for disease years from now
- [05:33] – “A disease is a set of symptoms we give a name to”
- [05:48] – Stephen shares an example of how a doctor names your disease based on the symptoms
- [06:18] – When people come off medicine they were prescribed, the disease comes back – this happens because nothing was done to treat the underlying root cause
- [06:48] – For a chronic, non life threatening disease, you need to seek out the root cause and imbalances
- [07:19] – Acute care is for diseases that need immediate medical attention
- [08:36] – Stephen studied all over the world—from Asia to Europe, and throughout America; he is a skeptic to traditional medical advice and it took him a decade to get well
- [08:55] – What he found out is that every form of medicine can be right, but is not right for every person
- 09:35 – JLD learned about this topic from The Cabral Concept Podcast
- [10:51] – “You can’t pretend your symptoms or your disease doesn’t exist”
- [11:02] – Two options: conventional medicine and natural medicine
- [11:43] – One symptom to almost every disease is inflammation
- [13:30] – Stephen wants to inform the world about what he’s learned so they understand their options
- [15:13] – There is a journey to everything
- [15:21] – “Anything worth doing well is worth doing really poorly in the beginning”
- [15:58] – One thing you need to remember: you can’t get overwhelmed
- [16:09] – What you can control is your food intake, supplement intake, and exercise
- [16:53] – When bodies don’t have to adjust, the toxins in your body stay where they are and won’t be released
- [17:40] – Whatever goes into your body or on your skin is what you should look out for
- [19:02] – “Be comfortable in being uncomfortable”
- [20:11] – The common dogma that people believe is that their genes dictate the the diseases they’ll have
- [20:57] – “Genetic loads the gun, but the environment pulls the trigger”
- [21:56] – Three triggers for getting sick: predisposition, the gut, and a trigger
- [23:24] – As the rain barrel fills up, you can’t see it because it’s internal
- [24:51] – People accumulate too much toxicity in their body – Stephen removes these toxins and replaces the deficiencies
- [25:47] – Think about what you have to remove in your life
- [26:27] – Stephen’s job is not to treat the disease, but to give you everything you need so that your body can do it’s job
- [28:05] – Put the RIGHT things inside your body
- [28:45] – People can’t be blamed for the things they don’t know, but when they start to learn, they NEED to make the changes
- [29:47] – The food we eat can cause inflammation; we need to know what our individual body needs
- [30:30] – “Learn more about your options!”
- 31:37 – If you care about your wellness, listen to The Cabral Concept podcast
- [32:07] – Stephen wants YOU to know that there is HOPE
- [33:02] – Move forward by collecting more information and exploring your options
- [33:45] – “Getting to enjoy your prime years starts today”
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100 days!
2) The Mastery Journal: Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
3) Funnel On Fire: Create a funnel that converts!