Steven Rozenberg is an airline pilot turned investor turned successful property manager and entrepreneur. Steven took a life-changing day, 9/11, and took action not only to secure his future, but to create a business that after 3 years has a projected revenue of over $1.2 million with awards from BBB and Business excellence in North America.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member!
- LegalZoom: If you want 100% satisfaction guarantee, than go to LegalZoom.com and use promo code FIRE today! Since they’re not a law firm, you can get advice from LegalZoom’s network of independent attorneys in most states.
- Sage One: Nothing should get in the way of you building your dream. Sage One makes online accounting simple, secure and free. Sign up today at EscapeSpreadsheets.com/fire.
- 99Designs: The #1 marketplace for graphic design. Visit 99Designs.com/Fire and enjoy the $99 savings!
Worst Entrepreneur Moment
- A natural disaster wiped out most of Steven’s property holdings. Panic set in initially, but then came the calm. One step at a time, Fire Nation, that’s how empires are built, and rebuilt.
Entrepreneur AH-HA Moment
- By being the cheap guy Steven was attracting the cheap owners and the cheap tenants. Be PREMIUM, Fire Nation, and you’ll enjoy EVERY part of your business more, especially the net profit. Don’t be in a race to the bottom.
Small Business Resource
- Skitch: Get your point across with fewer words using annotation, shapes and sketches, so that your ideas become reality faster.
Best Business Book
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!