Susanne Moore is an endlessly curious adventure seeker, nurse and lawyer. She has two dazzling daughters who co-founded NeuraBoot with her, a platform for helping others navigate emotions to suffer less and play more.
The Triggers Method – Check out The Triggers Method! Click on Master Your Triggers and enter coupon code “Fire” to find out how to be totally in charge of your triggers for less than $10!
3 Value Bombs
1) Many people have struggles handling emotional triggers, and they are not aware of what is happening to them.
2) Your brain has connection pathways; you can change those pathways, but when you do repetitive behaviors you can re-wire those pathways.
3) Rather than reacting to your triggers, knowing your triggers will be beneficial for you because you will have a better understanding of why you are feeling the way you do.
Thrivetime Show: Looking for a business coach who has helped thousands of entrepreneurs just like you to increase their profitability by an average of 104% per year? Schedule your free consultation today with Clay Clark at ThrivetimeShow.com/fire!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: Find Your Power Through Emotional Triggers with Susanne Moore
[1:17] – Susanne shares something interesting about herself that most people do not know.
- She runs 100-mile trail races for charity. A few years ago, she ran for Culture City – a charity race that was called by the VBC the World’s Most Dangerous and Toughest Endurance Race. JLD’s podcast helped her get through a 157-miles race!
[2:32] – Why are emotional triggers so intense?
- Susanne and her daughter recently launched an app called Neuraboot – it helps people build emotional muscles.
- Many people struggle with handling emotional triggers, and they are not aware of what is happening to them.
- Bottled up fear often becomes anger, and anger turned inward often becomes depression.
- It has an incredible instant healing effect if you share your emotions with someone who cares
[9:56] – Where does the name Neuraboot come from?
- Your brain has connection pathways; you can change those pathways, but when you do repetitive behavior you can re-wire those pathways.
- It eventually changes your thought patterns, which then changes your behavior by rebooting your brain.
[11:50] – What is the purpose of emotional triggers, and how can you use emotional triggers to find out who you are?
- The physical pain keeps you alive, while emotional pain keeps you authentic to who you really are.
- Identify your top 3 core personality traits. Each individual has personality traits in different proportions.
[19:09] – How can you proactively benefit from your triggers, rather than reacting to them?
- In less than 3 minutes you can learn how to recognize, and navigate your triggers.
- Rather than reacting to your triggers, knowing your triggers will be beneficial for you because you will have a better understanding of why you are feeling the way you do.
[24:53] – Why does your self-confidence explode when you can identify what your triggers are?
- Sometimes if you cannot define your emotions it makes you feel like you are a bad person.
- If you can identify what your triggers are, then it gives you the feeling of being stronger about knowing who you are.
[27:20] – Susanne’s parting piece of guidance.
- Many of you are walking with your heads down, because of the feelings that you think come from other people or situations.
- Remember that feelings come from inside of you and the way you interpret things. From that story, your mind tells you about a situation.
- Neuraboot app can help handle your trigger right then and there, and prevent you from having heavy blankets of guilt, shame, and depression.
- The Triggers Method – Check out The Triggers Method! Click on Master Your Triggers and enter coupon code “Fire” to find out how to totally be in charge of your triggers for less than $10!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!