From the archive: This episode was originally recorded and published in 2019. Our interviews on Entrepreneurs On Fire are meant to be evergreen, and we do our best to confirm that all offers and URL’s in these archive episodes are still relevant.
Tabita Dietrich is the CEO of three companies where she helps her clients reinvent their businesses and sell 5- and 6-figure offers with integrity, ease and creativity.
Tabita’s Website – Artist, Investor, Founder & Leader of the Pioneer Movement and Embodiment of the Pioneer Spirit aka Fénix.
Tabita’s Facebook – Connect with Tabita on social media. (Sorry! This link was active when this episode was first published in 2019 but is no longer an active offer.)
3 Value Bombs
1) Start with something you’re passionate about.
2) You have to keep your mindset and emotions intact, otherwise you are not going to attract clients that you want.
3) If it is not happening in your time, just keep going and you will get there.
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: Why We Need More Pioneers Rather Than Experts with Tabita Dietrich.
[1:33]– Tabita shares something about herself that most people don’t know.
- Tabita tried to publish her very first book written in her native language, German, but she never found a publishing company that was willing to publish it.
[2:39] – Tabita talks about how a lot of people think that positioning yourself as an expert and solving a specific problem is the only way to sell 5- and 6-figure offers.
- It is a good way to get started because you need to leverage your skills to get moving as an entrepreneur or in any industry; however, as a pioneer entrepreneur you have an obligation to use the profit you’re generating to contribute to positive change.
- If you’re only focused on problem solving in a specific niche, then you are never going to expand into other niches.
[4:53] – Tabita shares her recommendations on how to think outside the box.
- Start with something that you are passionate about.
- Learn everything there is to know about that particular subject.
[8:22] – How can entrepreneurs transition out of survival-based marketing and selling?
- If you want the freedom to create what you want to create, then you need to first break out and ask yourself: “how can I come to the conclusion of what my vision is that will potentially impact millions of people?”
[13:18] – How do you deliver results and transformation for a $100,000 package in 4-6 months instead of 12?
- Whatever it is that you are doing, you need to be in full integrity with every single element; physical, emotional, mental and spiritual, financial, and global – they all need to be cultivated in your own life
[18:35] – A timeout to thank our sponsors!
[19:00] – How can you create a business that makes love to you?
- You have to keep your mindset and emotions intact, otherwise you are not going to attract clients that you want and you are not going to generate revenue that you need
- When you build a business on a solid foundation and you understand that it is going to impact millions of people, then your business is taken in a direction that is expanding.
[22:47] – Are closing 5 and 6-figure offers only possible when the value exceeds the price?
- Tabita says it is not. If you understand how you can collapse time, and deliver the transformation that would take a person years to go through on their own faster, then you naturally command prices.
- There is nothing more valuable than time.
[24:24] – Tabita’s parting piece of guidance
- Even if you already know the big picture and the big vision – especially if you are a pioneer – you still need to understand that sometimes you need to get ready… life is preparing you to be ready enough to be the person that is actually living in that vision, in service to that vision and the one who can fully execute on that vision.
- If it is not happening in your time, just keep going and you will get there.
[25:45] – Connect and learn more about Tabita
- Tabita’s Website – Artist, Investor, Founder & Leader of the Pioneer Movement and Embodiment of the Pioneer Spirit aka Fénix.
- Tabita’s Facebook – Connect with Tabita on social media. (Sorry! This link was active when this episode was first published in 2019 but is no longer an active offer.)
[27:51]- Thank you to our Sponsor!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!