Tiffany is a branding strategist who helps highly-creative people take bold, inspired action towards the businesses they really want. She also hosts the weekly Raise Your Hand Say Yes podcast about the creative adventures of extraordinary people and is the founder of the 100 Rejection Letters program.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member!
- The Facebook News Feed Eradicator – Tiffany’s small business resource
- Essentialism – Tiffany’s top Business Book
- Tiffany Han – Tiffany’s website
- Connect with Tiffany on Instagram
- Free Podcast Course – Learn how to create, grow and monetize your podcast!
3 Key Points:
- Do the things you want done – don’t wait.
- There’s nothing wrong with standing out from the crowd.
- You can get laid off anytime with a 9 to 5 job – it’s not the best security.
- Billy Gene is Marketing: If you’re a marketer focused on helping local businesses, then check out this free training from my friend Billy Gene, where he’s going to show you the best performing Facebook and Instagram ads that get results!
- Lenovo: Lenovo systems allow you to partner with leading software providers to ensure your cloud solution is best-in-class!
Time Stamped Show Notes
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [01:08] – Tiffany is a mom of two-year old twins
- [01:28] – Tiffany tries to be effective with managing her time
- [02:10] – JLD sets his work hours to end at 12 noon daily
- [02:59] – Value Bomb Drop: Be willing to stand out from the crowd and don’t wait
- [04:34] – What is something you’ve changed your mind about in the last 6 months? That entrepreneurship is more stable than a 9 to 5 job
- [06:42] – Worst Entrepreneurial Moment: Tiffany’s side business was never profitable, and a week after she signed another contract lease, she realized she didn’t want to do it anymore
- [09:45] – Listen to your gut
- [09:55] – Beware of the opportunities
- [10:18] – It’s not always rainbows and sunshine everyday but you’ve got to keep going
- [10:34] – Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment: It’s time to commit to getting 100 rejection letters
- 12:01 – You have to learn to ask for what you want, even if you’re not going to get all of it
- [12:33] – What is the one thing you are most FIRED up about today? Writing a book next year about my podcast and about taking action despite discomfort
- [13:23] – The Lightning Round
- What was holding you back from becoming an entrepreneur? – The thought that I needed a permission slip from the world
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? – Raise your hand and say yes
- What’s a personal habit that contributes to your success? – Writing everything down
- Share an internet resource, like Evernote, with Fire Nation – The Facebook News Feed Eradicator
- If you could recommend one book to our listeners, what would it be and why? – Essentialism
- Imagine you woke up tomorrow morning in a brand new world, identical to Earth, but you knew no one. You still have all the experiences and knowledge you currently have – your food and shelter is taken cared of – but all you have is a laptop and $500. What would you do in the next 7 days? – I would go out and buy the cheapest smart phone and notebook and would start talking to people…
- [17:45] – Follow your gut feelings and take a step to see what happens
- 18:00 – Connect with Tiffany on her website and instagram
- 18:10 – Check out Tiffany’s podcast
- 18:26 – Tiffany’s gift to Fire Nation is an hour-long mini class about How to Say No – Get it here!
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Real Revenue: Follow JLD’s step-by-step system and turn ANY idea into a revenue generating MACHINE!