Tim Grahl is the Author of “Your First 1000 Copies: The Step-by-Step Guide to Marketing Your Book”, and is the Founder of Out:think, where he works with authors such as past EntrepreneurOnFire guests Jonah Berger, Barbara Corcoran and Pamela Slim to help them build their platform, connect with readers and sell more books.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “I assume that future Tim will always be stupid and lazy and make bad decisions.” – Tim Grahl
- Tim shares a time he fell flat on his face… but more importantly, he shares with us how he picked himself back up and the lessons he learned!
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Tim found the power of niching and shares how you can do the same!
- Tim has worked with some of the best Entrepreneurs in the space, and has something exciting planned!
Small Business Resource
- YouCanBook.me: The Easiest Way To Take Bookings Online. Let people book fixed length slots straight into your Google Calendar.
Best Business Book
- 30 Lessons for Living by Karl Pillemer Ph.D.
- TVTalk: A free app for TV fans — Listen to recaps of your favorite shows, and JOIN the discussion!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!