Tony Delgado is a multi-millionaire tech entrepreneur who has started multiple online and software-based businesses. He has also helped thousands create their first profitable business with his online courses, conferences, and consulting programs, all from the comfort of his home in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
TED X Tickets – Check it out, get your discount, and join the event!
Tony’s Instagram – If you are a student and live in Puerto Rico, send Tony a DM to get complimentary tickets to the TED X Event!
3 Value Bombs
1) If your focus is to just chase money, it will run away from you. Build a team and be the vessel of abundance for others.
2) There are certain things in society that can limit you, but at the end of the day, you still have the ability to re-create yourself.
3) Whatever your business is, focus on how you can empower your employees. As soon as your focus shifts from servicing yourself to servicing others, you will be successful.
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: 7 Months to 7 Figures with Tony Delgado
[01:36]– Tony shares something interesting about himself that most people do not know.
- He is an introvert; a few years ago he couldn’t get in front of the camera, and most people who see him on social media assume he is an extrovert.
[3:36] – Tony talks about the TED X event in Condado, Puerto Rico.
- TED X is coming to Puerto Rico!
- The topic of TED X will be new ideas that can positively impact the 3.5 people who live in Puerto Rico.
- TED X Tickets – Check it out, get your discount, and join the event!
[6:15] – Do you believe you do all the work by yourself?
- You cannot do all the work by yourself.
- Hire a team, empower others, and create jobs for other people.
- If your focus is to just chase money, it will run away from you. Build a team and be the vessel of abundance for others.
[8:10] – What does “Never take advice from a fool” mean to you?
- There is no such thing as luck – you define and create your own luck.
- Being a social creature, your natural inclination is to be synonymous with your peers.
- Take advice only from the people in your life who have the results that you want, and if you do not know anyone who has that, then rethink who you’re spending time with.
[12:57] – You believe everyone has the ability to re-create themselves. How can one do this?
- There are certain things in society that can limit you, but at the end of the day you still have the ability to re-create yourself.
- You can become who you want to be.
[20:49] – What does “Be limited edition” mean?
- Limited editions are valuable because there are limited supplies.
- The supply outweighs the demand, and it becomes profitable.
- Exclusivity creates demand, and it gives people reason to take action.
[26:33] – How and why should you “Be the Boss” and how can we “Be Our Own Super Hero”?
- Most people are their own Super Villain.
- You have the power to create whatever you want in the universe.
- You can re-create your future.
- You have to be unreasonable in the face of challenges.
[32:48] – Why should the Fire Nation join the TED X event coming up in Puerto Rico?
- The event is going to be incredible.
- There will be a networking event, and you will be able to connect with the speakers at the after-party.
- World-class speakers and influencers will be at the event.
[35:20] – What does Impact Over Income mean to you?
- When Hurricane Maria struck Puerto Rico, he came to the island with other entrepreneurs to extend help. He realized that he wanted to make it a mission – to create a digital economy with the people who live in PR.
- Not only did he meet his financial target over the last 2 years, but he also had self-fulfillment.
- Whatever your business is, focus on how you can empower your employees. As soon as your focus shifts from servicing yourself to servicing others, then you will be successful.
[39:24] – Tony’s parting piece of guidance
- Tony’s Instagram – if you are a student and live in Puerto Rico, send Tony a DM to get a complimentary ticket to the TED X Event in Condado on April 4!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!