Yaro Starak is the co-founder of InboxDone.com, a service that provides a human being to take over your email for you.
InboxDone.com – Your inbox done for you by a dedicated email specialist!
3 Value Bombs
1) Our addiction to checking email is one of the reasons why it’s the biggest productivity killer for entrepreneurs.
2) You need to come to the realization that someone else might actually be able to handle 90% of your email for you AND do a better job than you.
3) It’s not about the email, it is about what you are holding back from the universe because you are in your inbox.
Thinkific: Sign up for one month free on Thinkific’s most popular plan, Thinkific Pro, PLUS leverage over $1,000 worth of training bonuses! Visit Thinkific.com/fire and start building your online course business today!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: How To Break Free From Email So You Can Get Back To Changing The World with Yaro Starak.
[1:07]– Yaro shares something about himself that most people don’t know.
- He’s the proud owner of a solar energy plant in Ukraine.
[4:09] – Why is email the biggest productivity killer for entrepreneurs?
- Our addiction to checking email is one of the reasons why it’s the biggest productivity killer
[7:03] – How do we break our email addiction?
- You can break email addiction by asking yourself: “How many of these emails do I personally need to be replying to?”
- Do inbox audits.
- Have a visual realization of you being a mail clerk sorting through mail.
- Someone else might actually be able to handle 90% of your email for you AND do a better job than you.
[11:42] – Yaro talks about simple systems and processes you can set up to immediately reduce how much time you spend in your inbox.
- You can start by using templates, filters, or folders.
- Be aware that there are levels of importance to emails, and you can build a triage system based on your needs.
- Have a trusted person to triage emails for you or use tools that can help you manage your emails.
[17:02] – JLD shares some of the tools he uses that help him manage his email.
- Inbox Pause – allows you to suspend your inbox.
- Boomerang – allows you to schedule emails and set email reminders.
- Text Expander – allows you to type phrases by just hitting few key strokes.
[19:35] – How does one hire someone else to take over doing their email for them?
- Make a decision that you need to hire someone to do it for you.
- Hire someone who can understand and speak English fluently, who is empathic, and who has good communication and technical skills – someone who can work within your lifestyle.
- Find a specialist, someone who can build the system, create and use templates, and is knowledgeable in folder and label management.
[26:29] – Yaro has a 3-step training process he recommends to help you feel confident in handing over your inbox
- Give them the basic knowledge on how to do what you do.
- Have them write drafts and then you give feedback for them to learn more. Process may take 2-3 weeks.
- Set them free, and as a result you also set yourself free.
[34:36] – Yaro’s parting piece of guidance
- It is not about the email, it is about what you are holding back from the universe because you are in your inbox.
- InboxDone.com – Your inbox done for you by a dedicated email specialist!
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!