John has helped over 100,000 people succeed in their business by doing outsourcing differently. He owns OnlineJobs.ph with nearly 1 million Filipino resumes and hundreds of thousands of employers hiring VAs.
OnlineJobs.ph – THE Job Board For Virtual Workers In The Philippines
3 Value Bombs
1) You can hire teachable, talented, and competent full-time virtual assistants for $600 per month.
2) You are ready to hire a VA if you have one thing in your business that you know works, and you are doing it and you feel that you can teach someone else to do it for you.
3) The potential downside of hiring a virtual assistant is if it does not work for you, you lose a couple hundred dollars. The potential upside if it does work: you get time back in your life.
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: How to Hire a Full-Time Rockstar Virtual Assistant with John Jonas
[1:15]– John shares something about himself that most people don’t know.
- He is a terrible employee, and the employee incentive system just does not work for him.
[2:24] – John talks about the 4-hour work week.
- His two VA’s from the Philippines made it possible for him to work 4 hours a week and still run his business.
- He has taught, trained, and worked with them for 18 months
[5:53] – Can you really find a skilled virtual assistant with a $600 / month salary?
- You can hire teachable, talented, and competent virtual assistants for $600 / month.
- John currently has 24 people working for him from the Philippines.
[7:55] – What can they do for you?
- HTML CSS
- Back-end Admin
- Content writing
- Social Media Management
- Customer Support
[12:55] – Full-time vs. Contract or project-based work
- Contract or project-based employees do not work for John because of the problems that may occur after the turn over.
- Full-time employees work better by teaching them how to do the entire process for you.
[18:24] – Why the Philippines?
- Honesty and loyalty
- It’s Westernized
- Employees are very hard working
- They’re pleasing by nature
- They do not want to steal your business, they just want the job
[23:32] – How do you know you are ready to hire your first VA & what should you have them do?
- You are ready to hire a VA if you have one thing in your business that you know works, and you are doing it and you feel that you can teach someone else to do it for you.
[26:18] – John’s parting piece of guidance
- The potential downside of hiring a virtual assistant is if it does not work for, you lose couple of hundred dollars. The potential upside if it does work: you get time back in your life.
- The only way to know is to give it a try.
- OnlineJobs.ph – The Job Board For Virtual Workers In The Philippines!
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!