Zachary Comm is a relentless creative, game designer and Non-Fungible Token (NFT) producer responsible for Blockchain Heroes and the upcoming project, Draco Dice.
Draco Dice – The Dice of Internet.
Online Roulette – The Roulette of Internet.
Draco Dice Discord – Revolutionary Dice NFTs
3 Value Bombs
1) Your capacity of success is determined largely by your ability to suffer well.
2) Blockchain is now the most reliable indicator of ownership.
3) You as the consumer have the right to demand more from blockchain technology. You have full control over the assets you truly own.
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: How Games Are Changing to Empower Everyone
[1:30] – Zachary shares something that he believes about becoming successful that most people disagree with.
- Your capacity of success is determined largely by your ability to suffer well. Your willingness to suffer more is a key aspect of reaching your full potential.
[2:34] – What are the problems you see with gaming?
- Before you needed to own a piece of media in order to play.
- Today you just need to pay a license fee to play.
- Developers are constantly pushing you to make new purchases. And this is a major anti-consumer practice.
[4:44] – How does blockchain help solve these problems?
- Blockchain is a key concept in understanding true ownership.
- If the blockchain system says it is your asset, then it is your asset.
- Blockchain is now the most reliable indicator of ownership.
[6:01] – If I truly own my digital assets, why don’t I have full control over them?
- There are different blockchains. We are not yet to the point that these chains can talk to each other effectively.
[10:24] – Isn’t blockchain game development notoriously difficult?… How can we become part of, or follow along with, this process?
- Game development on its own is already hard. It is more difficult to create games on Blockchain.
- But because of the advantages that blockchain gives us, it worthwhile to lower that barrier.
[13:59] – Aren’t NFTs bad for the environment?
- Ethereum NFTs gets the most media attention by far. It is very slow and energy inefficient – most especially it is bad for the environment.
- But what people are missing is that there are tons of NFTs that are not bad for the environment.
- Wax is thousand of times faster and more light weight compared to Ethereum, and it’s certified carbon neutral.
[16:31] – Zachary talks about Draco Dice
- Draco Dice has 3 goals:
- Allow people to use their digital assets in more than one game.
- Allow people to bring their digital assets back and forth between different blockchains.
- Lowering the barrier for blockchain game development by providing other developers with these blockchains integrated assets that can be plugged into their own games.
- Draco Dice – The Dice of Internet.
- Draco Dice Discord – Revolutionary Dice NFTs
- Draco Dice first series will launch on November 6th at 12pm EST!
[19:36] – Zachary’s key take away and call to action for Fire Nation.
- You as the consumer have the right to demand more from blockchain technology. You have full control over the assets you truly own.
- Draco Dice Discord – Revolutionary Dice NFTs!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!