Zach Benson is a TEDx speaker, social-media trainer for international brands like Ritz Carlton, and past participant on “So You Think You Can Dance”. He doesn’t just manage his own Instagram network of millions, he’s also the founder of Assistagram where he’s guiding other influencers and Fortune 500 companies into social media success.
The Ultimate Webinar – How to gain 4,000-7,000 engaged, ready-to-buy Instagram followers per month.
Assistagram.us – to get more info on how to grow your Instagram account!
3 Value Bombs
1) The most common type of engagement group is the DM group, or Direct Message group. These engagement groups can create a viral effect, which boost you on to the explore page.
2) Mix great content from others with your own content, do videos, and post consistently – at least once a day.
3) As you use the right hashtags and get more involved in engagements, you’re going to start to see your posts ranked as the top post for different pictures and videos that you’re using.
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: How I Helped John Lee Dumas Dominate Instagram with Zach Benson
[01:08] – Zach shares something interesting about himself that most people don’t know.
- He participated on the show So You Think You Can Dance.
[02:23] – How has Zach helped JLD dominate Instagram?
- Have your own personal dedicated assistant that focuses on growing your account.
[04:14] – How does epic content create more growth?
- When you’re starting out on Instagram, use a reposting strategy.
- Do your research. Find other influencers in your niche, and people that inspire you or people that you respect. See what they’re doing on Instagram, screenshot pictures that you like and post it on your own feed. Give them credit.
- Mix great content from others with your own content, do videos, and post consistently – at least once a day. You’re going to start seeing some results.
[06:46] – The pros and cons of engagement groups.
- The most common type of engagement group is the DM group, or Direct Message group. These engagement groups can create a viral effect which boost you on to the explore page.
- It takes a lot of engagement groups for it to work. Put in the time and energy and use your engagement group every single day. This is a powerful, free strategy that you can use to improve your account.
- High barriers equal low competition.
[10:39] – Zach talks about engagement.
- The Kardashians are coming out with different giveaways and contests that people are entering. The bad thing about that is, people enter the contest, but after the competition, they’re gone.
- What you need to do in your account is get engagement to stick.
- You want to have followers who follow you because of the content that you’ll continually produce going forward.
[13:11] – Hashtags and all the research and optimization behind it.
- Use hashtags that have a smaller number of posts.
- The posts that are related to the hashtag should have a larger number of posts.
[15:34] – What makes a good bio?
- When you’re creating your bio, you want to set it up on a notepad. If you just try to edit your profile and type in your bio, everything is not going to be lined up.
- Use different keywords that you’d want to rank for in the username section.
[19:03] – Instagram SEO and how can to improve it.
- As you’re using the right hashtags and getting more involved in engagements, you’re going to start to see your posts ranked as the top post for different pictures and videos that you’re using.
- This is so powerful because every time you post, you’ll get a chance to be in front of billions of people on Instagram every single day.
[23:47] – Where does one start when it comes to engagement groups?
- Look up pages with a lot of followers. What Zach did was reach out to travel accounts with 50 – 100,000 followers, sent them a DM, and then offered to pay $5 for each engagement group they could get him into.
[25:35] – Zach talks about lead generation when it comes to Instagram.
- Research a bunch of different pages that you like and have their followers follow you.
- Get those people to follow your content and like your stuff.
- Create a call to action
[27:45] – Zach’s parting piece of guidance
- Hustle. Devote the time and energy. If you start to use some of these strategies, you’ll see great results for your Instagram account!
- Go to Assistagram.us to get more info on how to grow your Instagram account!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!