True story: Podcasters’ Paradise is closing.
NOTE: this announcement is from 2015; we’re reposting to share the journey we’ve been on with our membership community, Podcasters’ Paradise, and how we’ve continued to grow it consistently since 2013.
Podcasters’ Paradise is the #1 Podcasting community in the world for a reason.
Ever since launching Paradise Kate and I have worked INCREDIBLY hard to keep the training up to date and our community engaged.
Back in 2015 – 18 months post launch – we were on a mission to improve every facet of Podcasters’ Paradise. With over 2,200 members at the time (currently at over 3,400 in 2019), Paradise has become a MASSIVE community of Podcasters who are COMMITTED to supporting and guiding each other on this amazing journey we have all chosen.
Details on the Paradise shutdown:
- This is a temporary shutting of the doors to new members.
- For current members, Paradise will remain unchanged.
- We are not sure when we will re-open the doors, but it won’t be soon.
- While the doors are closed we’ll be:
- Improving the on-boarding process.
- Updating and improving our 200+ video tutorial library.
- Training our new support staff on how to best serve Paradise.
- Improving our Accountability Match Maker program.
- & much more…
Paradise doors close Wednesday, May 6th, at 9pm Eastern.
When Podcasters’ Paradise re-opens:
- The price WILL be higher
- Lifetime membership may be replaced w/ monthly & annual recurring billing.
- Paradise WILL be more amazing than it already is (which is pretty darn amazing!)
If you join today:
- You’ll lock in the LOWEST price Paradise will ever be offered.
- You’ll be grandfathered into LIFETIME access.
- You’ll have a 30-day 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- You’ll lock your spot in BEFORE the price raise!
BONUS: If you join Podcasters’ Paradise before Midnight on Wednesday May 6th, you’ll get a JLD audio bumper!