In this episode I answer questions from YOU, Fire Nation. My goal is to help you take your business and life to the next level. Wondering what your next step should be? Looking for feedback on a project or idea you have? I’m here for you! Be sure to visit YourBigIdea.io to discover YOUR BIG IDEA in just 3 hours!
Apple | Google | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart
Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
Professor Game – Rob’s Podcast
Bonjoro – An app to welcome your customers
The Freedom Journal – Set and Accomplish your #1 goal in 100 days!
The Mastery Journal – Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
3 Value Bombs
1) People want a custom experience that fits them.
2) Understand your audiences’ questions or problems and provide the solutions.
3) Your audience is your community.
Billy Gene is Marketing: My friend Billy Gene has a completely free training that will teach you exactly how to use paid ads to get more customers in any niche. Visit WatchBillysVideo.com to access his free training today!
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
Question 1: Rob’s question – Rob is not satisfied with the levels of engagement he’s getting from his audience. What are some ways he can improve this?
[01:53] – Rob & JLD connect via Skype
[02:10] – Professor Game, Rob’s podcast
[02:42] – Rob has a podcast called ‘Professor Game’ that he started 6 months ago, where he interviews game experts.
[03:52] – Rob talks about his favorite thing he’s learned on his journey.
- Really think about your customer or your ‘avatar’; if they can see and feel that you are talking directly to them it will make a massive difference.
[06:17] – JLD shares an app he’s using to welcome new members – Bonjoro
[07:58] – Rob’s question – Rob is not satisfied with the levels of engagement he’s getting from his audience. What are some ways he can improve this?
- JLD talks about some things he tried during the first 3 months of EOFire.
- Give your audience time.
- Actually call them and ask how they found out about your show (then you can go find more people the same way).
- What do you like about your show?
- Ask what they don’t like about the show, too. Your audiences’ opinion matters
[18:50] – Sponsor: Billy’s question – 95% of businesses fail within the first 5 years. What is that one thing 95 out of 100 people are not understanding?
- They don’t keep generating revenue. They don’t keep bringing in customers. They can’t keep the lights on.
- Working on referrals is not the only way to monetize.
- People don’t like to advertise because they don’t know how to get ROI from their ads.
- Billy Gene will teach you on how to turn those clicks into customers for FREE. Watch his video here WatchBillysVideo.com.
[21:37] – Fire Nation, are you struggling with too many ideas, or are you having a hard time identifying ONE idea you can go ALL IN on? I created a solution for this: a FREE course that will help you find your big idea in just 3 hours. Let’s find YOUR BIG IDEA!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!