For 41 years Aaron Walker has been a successful businessman and founder of a dozen lucrative businesses. Now as a Life and Business coach he uses his experience to help grow your success and significance.
The Mastermind Playbook – Enroll in Aaron’s Mastermind Playbook and learn how to Plan, Build, And Scale Your Mastermind!
3 Value Bombs
1) If you want to excel and level up, you have to get around the people who will take you there.
2) You don’t have to have the answer to every question. The Mastermind Playbook will help, guide, and give you the framework – just follow the process.
3) Anybody can do it. Running a Mastermind is a great business model and is also an add-on if you want to make a substantial amount of revenue.
ZipRecruiter: ZipRecruiter is partnering with first responders, government officials, the medical community, and more to help find the right people, for the right jobs, right now. Let’s work together. ZipRecruiter.com/worktogether!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: The Mastermind Playbook With Aaron T. Walker
[00:57]– Aaron shares something interesting about himself that most people do not know.
- He’s had 1,800 interviews since his 1st interview with JLD, and this is his 5th interview on Entrepreneurs On Fire
[3:19] – Aaron shares his journey to creating Iron Sharpens Iron
- He is grateful to JLD, because being on EOFire landed him 15 one-on-one coaching students.
- Recently, they started IRI’s for women.
[6:39] – Step 1: Why do you want to build a mastermind?
- Everybody wants to experience financial stability.
- Help others experience life-changing growth and impact future generations.
- Follow one course until you succeed.
[11:20] – Step 2: How do you identify the ideal audience and create a focus for the mastermind?
- Identify the expectations on both parts.
- Focus and identify the ideal participant with the use of a worksheet and an application.
[16:08] – Step 3: How do you leverage your existing connections?
- Go through your phone contacts and social media friends.
- Identify the people you like and who have made an impact in your life, and reach out to them to participate in your mastermind group.
[22:07] – Step 4: How to organize and streamline your promotional calendar
- Choose your core promotional focus.
- Follow the system that Aaron and his team create for you.
[25:09] – Step 5: How does one bring the mastermind to life?
- Human connection and bringing it to life is essential.
- If you want to excel and level up, you have to get around the people who will take you there.
- Scale the mastermind.
[27:56] – Step 6: Hosting a Live Event – everything you need to know and do
- Aaron hosts 2 live events per year.
[30:33] – Aaron’s parting piece of guidance and his call action for Fire Nation.
- You don’t have to have the answer to every question. The Mastermind Playbook will help, guide, and give you the framework – just follow the process.
- Anybody can do it! Running a Mastermind is a great business model and is also an add-on if you want to make a substantial amount of revenue.
- The Mastermind Playbook – Enroll in Aaron’s Mastermind Playbook and learn how to Plan, Build, And Scale Your Mastermind!
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!