Alexis is a spiritual guide and intuitive consultant. Founder of Soul CEO and creator of the Wealth Code Activation process, she helps leaders, change-makers, and high-level entrepreneurs accomplish more and excel further without the hustle so they can live their purpose to the greatest level possible and leave a legacy that has a lasting impact.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member!
- Pomodoro – Alexis’s Small Business Resource
- www.alexiselogan.com – Alexis’ website
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown – Alexis’s Best Business Book
3 Key Points:
- The best type of lead generation?–referral & networking
- You have gifts and talents that you are not fully utilizing—get on it!
- Follow your inner voice.
- Acuity: Let Acuity be the gatekeeper to your calendar. Visit AcuityScheduling.com/fire and get 45 days FREE!
Time Stamped Show Notes
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [00:36] – John welcomes Alexis to the show
- [01:09] – Alexis shares her personal life
- [02:16] – How Alexis generates revenue today
- [03:07] – Partnering with businesses that have an existing audience
- [04:00] – The best lead generation
- Referral & Networking based
- [05:10] – Worst Entrepreneur Moment – When I had to come clean to my boyfriend that I wasn’t going to be able to cover the bills for the month
- [07:30] – Always honor yourself through each part of the process and do a gut check
- [09:38] – No matter how low your low is, you’re only months away from turning that around
- [09:53] – Entrepreneur AH-HA Moment – When I figured out how to solve the questions
- [11:52] – You have gifts and talents that you are not fully utilizing
- [12:14] – Alexis’ biggest weakness as an entrepreneur –I lose perspective
- [14:28] – Alexis’ biggest strength – To put things together in my head and to build strategy and plan things very quickly
- [15:24] – What Alexis is most fired up about today –Helping people tune in to their own truth of who they are and what they want
- [16:18] – You don’t know what you don’t know; but as you learn, you need to find your unique voice
- [17:36] – The Lightning Round
- What was holding you back from becoming an entrepreneur? –Fear and comparison
- What is the best advice you have ever received? – Get out of your industry
- What is a personal habit that contributes to your success? – Learning how to be unattached
- Can you share an internet resource, like Evernote, with Fire Nation? – Pomodoro
- If you can recommend a book for our listeners what would it be? – Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- Imagine you awoke in a brand new world, identical to Earth, but you knew no one. You still have all your experience and knowledge. All you have is $500 and a laptop. What would you do in the next 7 days? I would get out and explore!
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100 days!
2) The Mastery Journal: Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
3) Free Webinar Course: Create a Webinar that converts!