Dating and relationship coach Marni of Dating with Dignity is a Master Practitioner at administering an Energy Assessment—“The D-Factor”—which helps clients pinpoint exactly why they are or aren’t “date-able” and what types of messages they unconsciously broadcast to men based on their thoughts, feelings, actions and attitudes.
- Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member!
- Datingwithdignity.com – Marni’s website
- Nutshell – Marni’s Small Business Resource
- Daring Greatly – Marni’s Best Business Book
3 Key Points:
- Know your target market for success.
- Allow yourself to feel vulnerable and be courageous.
- Being an entrepreneur is a spiritual journey – be willing to learn and embrace fear.
- ZipRecruiter: If you’re ready to start hiring, then ZipRecruiter is where you can find your perfect candidate! Try ZipRecruiter for free today at ziprecruiter.com/fire!
Time Stamped Show Notes
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [01:13] – JLD introduces Marni to the show
- [01:46] – Marni fills in gaps in her background
- [04:02] – How Marni generates revenue
- [05:10] – Marni’s perfect client: a smart, beautiful, amazing woman who has it all together that’s still single. “This woman has tried everything”.
- [06:10] – Know who you are meant to serve.
- [06:45] – Worst Entrepreneur Moment – Had the worst event ever.
- [08:42] – What went wrong with this event? Wrong price range, wrong clientele brought in by an expect…
- [11:30] – Due diligence
- [11:59] – The fall: the expert rejected her mid-level pricing suggestion
- [12:41] – Doesn’t need “the magic pill”
- [13:06] – “Compare and despair”
- [15:09] – She rose up from the fire, and in the end, Marni “dared greatly”. Doesn’t regret taking the leap.
- [16:04] – Entrepreneur AH-HA Moment – Hire slow, Fire fast.
- [18:16] – Biggest weakness: doesn’t love details
- [19:15] – Biggest strength: Fearless. Feels it, but does it anyway!
- [19:59] – Fired up about: vulnerability. Bringing in more of herself to be more authentic.
- [24:00] – The Lightning Round:
- What is the best advice you’ve ever received: The Law of Compensation. If you don’t get the results you’re looking for it, expect it from the universe.
- What’s a personal habit that contributes to your success: Time blocking and delegating.
- Share an internet resource, Like Evernote, with Fire Nation: Nutshell
- If you could recommend one book, what would it be and why: Daring Greatly by Brene Brown.
- [25:55]: Being an entrepreneur is a spiritual journey. What am I willing to learn, and how can I be creative and courageous?
- 26:19 – datingwithdignity.com
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100 days!
2) The Mastery Journal: Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
3) Funnel On Fire: Create a funnel that converts!