Amanda Holmes is CEO of Chet Holmes International, a company which has assisted over 200,000 businesses over the last 25 years. She inherited the business after her father unexpectedly passed away. With her only background as a singer, she stepped into CEO at 26 yrs old and has since doubled CHI’s clients the last 2 years in a row.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member!
- Leadpages and PowToon – Amanda’s small business resources
- The Ultimate Sales Machine – Amanda’s top business book
- Chet Holmes International – Amanda’s website
- The Freedom Journal: Set & Accomplish your #1 goal in 100 days!
- Skills on Fire – Get quick and powerful tutorials on Snapchat, Instagram and Facebook Live!
3 Key Points:
- People do content marketing today without knowing why they have to do it.
- Don’t talk about you and your products. Talk about your audience.
- Shift your focus to people who really matter.
- DesignCrowd: Post your design project on DesignCrowd today and get a special $100 VIP offer! Visit DesignCrowd.com/fire and enter the discount code FIRE when posting your project!
Time Stamped Show Notes
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [01:24] – Amanda started as a singer-song writer
- [01:37] – She came home and inherited something she didn’t want
- [01:58] – Amanda has now fallen in love with entrepreneurs
- [03:19] – Amanda used to believe that her father worked his way to the grave
- [03:35] – Realizing she has an opportunity to show the world they could work smarter
- [04:28] – “I could be that difference”
- [05:28] – Join the buyer’s pyramid exercise!
- [08:12] – Value Bomb Drop: Have a stadium pitch
- [10:11] – What is something you’ve changed your mind about in the last 6 months? Knowing that I don’t have to do everything and shifting to how I can empower and inspire my team to the next level
- [11:53] – The Three Strategies to Build Business Year After Year
- [12:19] – Worst Entrepreneurial Moment: The day I stepped in as CEO and blindly trusted people incapable of doing what needed to be done
- [13:57] – “I would have to take responsibility and I would have to ultimately trust myself”
- [15:27] – Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment: I realized all I was doing was coming from a place of lack, so I shifted my focus
- [18:16] – What is the one thing you are most FIRED up about today? Divine Bliss International
- 19:53 – Please go to Hello Soul
- [21:00] – The Lightning Round
- What was holding you back from becoming an entrepreneur? – I felt I was too young
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? – When you live in honesty and truth there’s nothing to fear
- What’s the personal habit that contributes to your success? – Oneness with myself
- Share an internet resource, like Evernote, with Fire Nation – Leadpages and PowToon
- If you could recommend one book to our listeners, what would it be and why? – The Ultimate Sales Machine
- Imagine you woke up tomorrow morning in a brand new world, identical to Earth, but you knew no one. You still have all the experiences and knowledge you currently have – your food and shelter is taken cared of – but all you have is a laptop and $500. What would you do in the next 7 days? – I will build out a funnel for my non-profit…
- [24:35] – Go to Amanda’s website to get a free resource that assists you in making 9x more impact on every move you make!
- [25:38] – Be yourself
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!