Nathalie Lussier is a digital strategist, software engineer, and founder of the AmbitionAlly software startup for ambitious business owners. She’s been building websites since she was 12 years old, and she loves helping entrepreneurs get techy with it and launch their courses online, profitably.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member!
- Ambition Ally – Ambition Ally website
- The Freedom Journal – Set & Accomplish your #1 goal in 100 days!
- Nathalie Lussier – Nathalie’s Website
3 Key Points:
- Being bad at something before doesn’t mean you’ll be bad at it forever.
- If something works for someone else, it doesn’t mean it will automatically work for you.
- Make sure you’re focused on your customers and not just your idea.
- Northeastern U: Northeastern University’s D’Amore McKim School of Business offers the master’s degree for corporate entrepreneurs and is now accepting applications for its January cohort of online Innovation students!
- Lenovo: Lenovo systems allow you to partner with leading software providers to ensure your cloud solution is best-in-class!
Click here to join the FREE Webinar!
The Launch Triangle Webinar goes down on Nov 7th, 11th, and 15th 2016 at 1:00pm/2:00pm EST
- Click here to learn more about Nathalie’s course, Launch it and Profit!
Time Stamped Show Notes
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [01:06] – Nathalie turned down a job offer from Wall Street
- [01:28] – Her first business was about healthy eating
- [02:26] – Nathalie was on Episode 61 of EOFire
- [03:25] – Because you were bad back then, doesn’t mean you will be today
- [03:42] – The Art of the Launch
- [04:02] – The Offer Strategy
- [04:12] – Nathalie thought she knew what people wanted to buy
- [05:01] – She missed what people wanted to get help with and pay for
- [05:09] – Two big keys: a problem people are looking to solve & something they’re willing to invest in to resolve
- [05:18] – Ask people where they need help
- [06:36] – Sell them what they want and give them what they need
- [06:53] – The Pre-Launch Strategy
- [08:30] – Timing is huge
- [09:08] – You don’t need to give people as much time
- [10:57] – Execution energy is key, too
- [12:22] – When you have that energy, people are more likely to come with you on your journey
- [12:52] – Nathalie is delivering a FREE valuable webinar: The Launch Triangle on Nov 7th, 11th, and 15th at 1:00pm/2:00pm EST
- [14:46] – Spending time, money and energy on a launch
- [18:24] – Counter-intuitive strategies
- [20:25] – 3 Keys for the You’ve Made a Sale email
- [24:06] – Focus on the people and not on the technology
- [24:51] – Learn the BIGGEST lessons from launching and re-launching at Nathalie’s webinar this Nov 7th, 11th and 15th
- [04:02] – The Offer Strategy
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!