Anna Vocino is a voice over talent, comic, and bestselling cookbook author who just launched her second low carb cookbook Eat Happy Too.
Anna’s Website – check out Anna’s free recipes!
Anna’s Instagram – connect with Anna on Instagram
3 Value Bombs
1) Put up solid, golden, and trustworthy content to establish trust and confidence with your audience.
2) Stay aligned with what you know to be your truth – it keeps people with you and keeps you relatable.
3) If you have an idea or gift to share, stick with it because there are people out there waiting for your content.
ClickFunnels: With ClickFunnels’ new One Funnel Away Challenge you can have your funnel up, running, and optimized in just 30 days! Join the next One Funnel Away Challenge for just $100 at EOFire.com/funnel!
Knowledge Broker Blueprint: KBB is a groundbreaking system created by legends Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi on how to take the knowledge you already have and share it to create next level success! Visit KBBbonus.com to learn more about KBB & check out our Bonus Experience we’re including FREE for anyone who joins KBB using our affiliate link!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: How to Self-Publish a Bestseller with Anna Vocino.
[1:06] – Anna shares something interesting about herself that most people do not know.
- Her husband is also a comic and they started a duel stand-up act about marriage.
[2:51]-Anna talks about self-publishing her second cookbook.
- She realized that she needed to keep writing recipes to update the blog – she needed to keep producing content.
[7:08] – Anna shares how she kept her sanity when Amazon threw a massive wrench in her launch plan.
- She practiced gratitude.
- She exercised releasing attachment to outcomes, and she deepened her relationship with her existing fan-base to manage the situation.
[11:25] – How does one build a fan base while rocking a full time job?
- Do not quit your day job, and at the same time do not be afraid to take risks.
- Create a structure for yourself.
- Take your existing fans and slowly build an audience; deepen your connection with your audience.
[14:42] – Anna talks about growing your audience and at the same time deepening your connection with your existing audience.
- Put up solid, golden and trustworthy content to establish trust and confidence with your audience.
- Make sure that your content is aligned with your messages to avoid causing confusion
- Your audience will spread the work for you; they will market for you.
[20:05] – Is it possible to make a high quality book without a publisher?
- Yes it is possible, and you don’t have to do it alone – you can hire someone who can help
- Little by little learn the skills so you can do it yourself eventually.
- Anna worked with Telemachus Press and they helped her along the way.
- It is important to put a team together and to know their strengths and weaknesses.
[25:50] – Anna believes in staying aligned with your core message.
- It doesn’t matter what your core message is; you just need to stay aligned with it.
- Stay aligned with what you know to be your truth – this will keep people with you every single step of the way and it keeps you relatable.
- If you have an idea or gift to share, stick with it because there are people out there waiting for your content.
[29:01]– Anna gives her call to action.
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!