Brian is a lifetime entrepreneur with a background in client SEO, digital marketing and Pay Per Lead. His latest venture as a private-label Amazon seller has been so successful – to the tune of $150,000 / month – that he was inspired to share the knowledge he’s gained through webinars, courses, and several active online communities such as Ecom_Azon and PPL Empire.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member!
- ClickFunnels – Brian’s small business resource
- The Slight Edge – Brian’s recommended book
- Passive and Massive
- The EOFire ClickFunnels Webinar
3 Key Points:
- There’s always a better way to do something
- Stay honest, stay aggressive
- Find your why
- ZipRecruiter: If you’re ready to start hiring, then ZipRecruiter is where you can find your perfect candidate! Try ZipRecruiter for free today at ziprecruiter.com/fire!
- Earth Class Mail: Move your snail mail to the cloud! Visit earthclassmail.com/fire
and enter promo code FIRE to get your first month of service free!
Time Stamped Show Notes
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [01:40] – Brian is making $150k a month as a private-label Amazon seller
- [02:01] – Brian has multiple revenue streams, including selling, coaching, membership funnels, and lead generation
- [02:30] – He learned about the private-label selling business from a previous student
- [03:24] – Make sure you’re learning every day
- [04:08] – Worst Entrepreneurial Moment: Selling door to door auto services in Phoenix in the height of summer.
- [06:56] -“There’s always a better way… find the person who’s doing it and learn from them”
- [07:44] – Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment: Realizing that his team could work from home, and that instead of working for clients he could work for his own business
- [08:27] – Why work for other people when you can work for yourself?
- [09:43] – Ask yourself: “What’s my perfect day?”
- [10:30] – Before you start anything, find your why. Why are you doing this?
- [11:10] – Biggest Weakness? – “I’m all over the place – I have to do it all”
- [11:40] – Biggest Strength? – “Creativity. I’m a problem solver”
- [12:13] – What has Brian most fired up today? “Marketing funnels. I’m a funnel junkie now.”
- 13:00 – Check out the ClickFunnels webinar w/ EOFire
- [15:56] – The Lightning Round
- What was holding you back from becoming an entrepreneur? – “College. For some people it’s an asset – for me it wasn’t”
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? – “Stay honest and stay aggressive”
- What’s a personal habit that contributes to your success? – “Morning rituals. And setting up the night before.”
- Share an internet resource, like Evernote, with Fire Nation – ClickFunnels
- If you could recommend one book to our listeners, what would it be and why? – The Slight Edge
- Imagine you woke up tomorrow morning in a brand new world, identical to Earth, but you knew no one. You still have all the experiences and knowledge you currently have – your food and shelter is taken care of – but all you have is a laptop and $500. What would you do in the next 7 days? – “You only earn money if you provide value to someone else. I’d throw out a few Facebook ads and start coaching. I’d also probably take half and start learning”
- 19:19 – Connect with Brian in the Passive and Massive community on Facebook
- [19:43] – Parting piece of guidance? – “Stay hungry, stay honest, and stay aggressive”
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Real Revenue: Follow JLD’s step-by-step system and turn ANY idea into a revenue generating MACHINE!