Cameron is known around the world as THE BUSINESS GROWTH GURU. He is the mastermind behind hundreds of companies’ exponential growth. He built a dynamic consultancy and his current clients include a ‘Big 4’ wireless carrier and a monarchy. He earned his reputation as the business growth guru by guiding his clients to double their profit and double their revenue in just three years or less.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member!
- Cameron Herold – Cameron’s website
- Double Double, Meetings Suck and The Miracle Morning for Entrepreneurs – Cameron’s books
- The Mastery Journal – Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
- Free Podcast Course – A free 15-day course on how to Create, Grow & Monetize YOUR Podcast!
3 Key Points:
- Entrepreneurs need to share their vision effectively with their team so that the team can HELP make it happen.
- Meetings do NOT suck, we just suck at running them—try not to over-invite and show respect by showing up on time.
- The COO’s job is to make the CEO’s dream a reality.
- Constant Contact: See how you can be a marketer: sign up for a free trial today at ConstantContact.com/podcast!
- Caliper: Assess your team today – FOR FREE – and you’ll discover what makes each person tick and how to improve the performance of your team. They’ll also give you an hour of free consulting! Visit CaliperCorp.com/fire
Time Stamped Show Notes
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- 00:15 – The Mastery Journal – Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
- [01:06] – Cameron is married, has four kids, grew up in an entrepreneurial family, and is also married to one
- 01:35 – Cameron was a guest on EOFire Episode 337
- [02:17] – One BIG and Unique Value Bomb: I help entrepreneurs reverse engineer their dreams
- [02:40] – Entrepreneurs need to share their vision in a clearer way to their employees, customers, and suppliers
- 03:13 – The Vivid Vision Document helps everyone conspire to make their dream happen
- [03:26] – JLD asks Cameron why meetings are horrible
- 03:41 – Cameron wrote the book Meetings Suck because one of the CEO’s he was coaching said his meetings were terrible
- [04:02] – Meetings do not suck, people suck at running them
- [04:09] – A good meeting involves people knowing what the agenda is and letting them join or leave it depending on what is being talked about
- [04:34] – Ryan Levesque’s Mastermind, in Puerto Rico, played a video about meetings
- [05:22] – Every meeting has to start exactly on time, but to do that, every phone call or meeting before that should be done five minutes early
- [06:11] – Being on time shows respect to everyone involved in the meeting
- [06:26] – The most critical meetings every company needs:
- [08:56] – Over-inviting people to meetings is a result of not wanting to hurt other people’s feelings
- 09:48 – The COO Alliance is the only network of its kind in the world for the second-in-command
- [11:34] – The COO’s job is to make the CEO iconic and help them build their brand
- [12:51] – A good COO should make the vision of the CEO actually happen
- 13:36 – Cameron’s books are Double Double, Meetings Suck, and The Miracle Morning for Entrepreneurs
- 13:47 – Check out Cameron’s website
- [14:15] – We make money so we can enjoy life, be with our family, and engage in our hobbies
- 15:31 – Free Podcast Course – A free 15-day course on how to Create, Grow & Monetize YOUR Podcast!
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Real Revenue: Follow JLD’s step-by-step system and turn ANY idea into a revenue generating MACHINE!