CJW is the founder of No Quit Living, a speaking, training and coaching business; he’s also the host of the No Quit Living Podcast which featured JLD on episode #5.
Click to tweet: Fire Nation, Christopher shares his incredible journey on EOFire today!
Time Stamped Show Notes
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [01:00] – Christopher is married to Melissa; they have 3 kids
- [01:15] – No Quit Living helps motivate and inspire individuals, companies, and teams to be more accountable
- [01:35] – His area of expertise is accountability
- [01:55] – He helps people identify their 1 degree of greatness or 1 degree of separation
- [02:39] – One BIG and Unique Value Bomb: Most people, when it comes to accountability, need to list things down on paper. If you’re not self-accountable, there’s no way you’re going to be accountable to somebody else
- [03:39] – Worst Entrepreneurial Moment: A couple of months ago, Christopher was so focused on launching his new company, website, and podcast. Money and bills were tight and Christopher had a very difficult conversation with his wife. Christopher put his relationship with his wife and family on auto-pilot
- [04:14] – He had to write and be accountable for his actions and refocus his priorities
- [05:09] – His wife was spot on – she identified the fact that Christopher allowed himself to put his relationship with her on autopilot
- [05:30] – Even if Christopher was physically with his family, he was always emotionally somewhere else
- [07:09] – There are times to prioritize your business, but there are also times you have to turn your business “off”
- [08:56] – Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment: Christopher’s greatest ah-ha moment was when people told him he should create his own podcast and finally, one day, he thought, “Why not now?” He realized there were so many resources he could use to start
- 11:31 – What is the one thing you are most FIRED up about today? “The first one is our No Quit Living Podcast and the second thing is — we just relaunched our website!”
- [12:14] – First goal for relaunching the website is to give it a cleaner look that goes with the podcast
- [12:23] – Second goal is to make it newer and quicker
- [14:13] – JLD believes a website should build an email list or a Facebook Messenger subscribe list
- [15:35] – ABL – Always Be Learning
- [16:09] – The Lightning Round
- What was holding you back from becoming an entrepreneur? – “The fear of failure and fear of uncertainty”
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? – “Identify what I really want in life, and then I was told the importance of putting it down on paper, and then the last piece of it is never giving up until I accomplish it”
- What’s a personal habit that contributes to your success? – “I’m an extremely early riser”
- Share an internet resource, like Evernote, with Fire Nation – Infusionsoft and MailChimp
- If you could recommend one book to our listeners, what would it be and why? – The 10x Rule – “this book had a very positive impact on me”
- [19:19] – Never quit on yourself and your goals
- 19:41 – Connect with Christopher on his website, on Facebook, and on Twitter
- 19:50 – Go to NoQuitLiving.com/EOFire to get a FREE download!
- 19:59 – Email Christopher on firstname.lastname@example.org and the first 25 people will get a 25-minute FREE Coaching Consultation
3 Key Points:
- Don’t ever take your relationships for granted.
- Separate business and your personal life — make sure you’re able to turn “off” that business side when you’re with the ones you love.
- Always be learning!
- Infusionsoft and MailChimp – Christopher’s small business resources
- The 10x Rule – Christopher’s Top Business Book
- Audible – Get a 30–day free trial of fantastic audiobooks!
- No Quit Living – Christopher’s website
- Connect with Christopher on Facebook and on Twitter
- Free Goals Course – A free 8-day course on how to set and accomplish your biggest goals!
- Billy Gene is Marketing: My friend Billy Gene is hosting a free training where he’s going to build an entire Facebook advertising campaign from scratch – the ad copy, the landing pages, and everything in between! Why struggle trying to figure out Facebook ads on your own when you can just copy Billy Gene? Claim your spot today at INeedThisTraining.com!
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100-days!
2) The Mastery Journal: Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
3) Free Webinar Course: Create a Webinar that converts!