Dr. Daniel Bai, CEO of CloseForChiro, tackles the sensitive subject matter of sales head on. Alongside his two partners, they’ve become the top sales training program in the chiropractic industry and beyond.
Apple | Google | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart
CloseForChiro Website – Book your free call today! Sales Mastery for Chiropractors.
3 Value Bombs
1) You must embrace and learn sales, art, science, and philosophy.
2) Most doctors are accidentally salesmen.
3) Focus on sales; understand it at the core and theoretical level in modern terms. It will help you upscale your business and outlook.
HubSpot: Start giving your customers what they deserve. Learn more about how you can transform your customer experience with a HubSpot CRM Platform at HubSpot.com!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: How 3 Doctors Are Breaking The Sales Training Mold with Daniel Bai
[1:15] – Dan shares something he believes about becoming successful that most people disagree with.
- He believes that you must embrace and learn sales, art, science, and philosophy.
[2:16] – Why are doctors so bad at sales, and what have you learned training them?
- Most doctors are accidentally salesmen.
- If doctors cannot accept that sales are fundamental to their growht, then they wouldn’t accept that sales need to be learned.
[4:23] – What is a prospects BS meter?
- The BS meter is the subjective meter that everyone has; it tells you innately if something is terrible or not.
- In any environment, some people are uncomfortable talking to someone who is not serving their best interests.
- Nowadays, more people are sensitive, and their BS meter can easily be tipped-off. You have to know what you are doing and be comfortable with it.
[7:09] – Marketing vs. Sales
- Marketing – execute marketing from the sales perspective and start selling.
- Sales – be quick, efficient, and accurate in seeing the perspective of your prospects.
[12:12] – A timeout to thank our sponsor, HubSpot!
[14:45] – Dan shares the truth about objections.
- Understanding the timing of objections is essential.
- Pay attention to the signs, and have a system for presenting your products and services.
- Addressing the objection before your prospect can utter it means you’ll be increasing the odds of getting a “yes”.
[18:58] – Best sales secret: STFU
- Shut the F*ck Up. Just stop. Don’t speak.
- Start to ask open-ended questions.
- Let your prospect talk, and from there, you can tailor your offers.
[22:18] – Dan’s parting piece of guidance.
- Focus on sales; understand it at the core and theoretical level in modern terms. It will help upscale your business and outlook.
- CloseForChiro Website – Book your free call today! Sales Mastery for Chiropractors.
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!