For 20 years, Inc. 500 Entrepreneur Dave Conklin has used his trademarked method, ProfitPaths®, to create new scalable revenue streams for businesses. He’s the author of Lost @ 30,000 Feet.
CEO Know – Bridging the CEO-Marketer knowledge gap.
ProfitPaths® – Get the different resources discussed in this podcast interview – and a lot more!
Buzz Sumo – Find the content that performs best.
Upwork – Expertly connects professionals and agencies to businesses seeking specialized talent.
3 Value Bombs
1) ProfitPaths® changes the way businesses grow by helping them create an extra business model so they can have multiple streams of predictable revenue
2) The book, Lost @ 30,000 Feet, is a guide to helping an entrepreneur communicate more effectively with their team.
3) Stop marketing your business as a whole. Have a niche and look at them as separate revenue-generating entities.
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: Creating New Measurable & Predictable Revenue Streams Through ProfitPaths® with Dave Conklin
[1:44] – Dave shares something interesting about himself that most people do not know.
- He has 2 sets of identical twins.
[2:42] – How is ProfitPaths® changing the way businesses grow?
- ProfitPaths® changes the way businesses grow by helping them create an extra business model so they can have multiple streams of predictable revenue.
[4:06] – How can Fire Nation fill in the CEO – Marketing team gap when it comes to ROI?
- ProfitPaths® helps break out your business by having a specific avatar.
- You are encouraged to look at the highest profit customer.
- It allows you to track your specific spending on a particular niche.
[6:52] – Dave gives examples of success that Fire Nation can model: a carpet company, Marygrove Awnings, and construction leads.
- General Contractor
- A website was created that only targets people via Google Search with about 10,000 keywords that are focused on finishing a basement.
- The conversion rates and the quality of the leads rise to a very high level.
- They use the Google Display Network to follow potential clients and bring them back if they did not fill out an in-home estimate.
- Basement work tends to lead to other home project opportunities.
- Flooring Company that wants to grow its business in the e-commerce world.
- What is your highest dollar profit product or service you offer?
- Who is the biggest and best buyer of that product or service?
- After identifying the client, create great resources and assets using different technologies to get them exposed to the brand or service that the flooring company wants to sell.
[12:50] – Dave gives specific steps for Fire Nation to take for their businesses.
1. Identify the product or service that has a high-profit dollar for you.
2. Look at the biggest bulk buyer of your product or service.
3. Get people to trust and like your brand, and build a relationship with them.
4. Get your product or service on a website.
5. Create cold traffic and introduce people to your concept.
6. Communicate with your targeted audience.
[21:49] – Dave talks about his Book, Lost @ 30,000 Feet.
- The book, Lost @ 30,000 Feet, is a guide to help entrepreneurs communicate more effectively with their team.
[23:44] – Dave talks about the resources he wants to share with Fire Nation.
- Utilize the worksheet Dave uses during business consultations.
- Download a template for leadership in business – how to communicate with the marketing team to see where you’re at when it comes to defining your ROI.
- Sign up for Dave’s free course where you’ll learn how to create your first Pay Per Click campaign for your profit path.
- CEO Know – Bridging the CEO-Marketer knowledge gap.
[26:16] – Dave’s parting piece of guidance.
- Stop marketing your business as a whole. Have a niche, and look at them as separate revenue-generating entities.
- ProfitPaths® – Get the different resources discussed in this podcast interview – and a lot more!
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!