Kaylee Boyle is the founder of Gusto Mexico, a travel company that focuses on lighting up the senses through different cultural activities in captivating pueblos in Mexico.
Gusto Mexico – Check out Kaylee’s website and see all of the upcoming trips she has prepared for you!
Gusto Mexico’s Instagram – Connect and follow Kaylee, and get ready to revive your senses!
3 Value Bombs
1) Gusto Mexico is a small group of experiential travel professionals. It focuses on highlighting the five senses.
2) You have to be passionate about what you are doing, and you have to have the drive to keep going.
3) Make sure to always show up.
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: Enlightening The Five Senses Through Small Group Travel with Kaylee Boyle
[0:35] – Kaylee shares something interesting about herself that most people do not know.
- She has climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro – the highest free-standing mountain in the world.
[2:14] – Tell us more about Gusto Mexico
- Gusto Mexico is a small group of experiential travel professionals.
- It focuses on highlighting the five senses.
- It allows you to break out of your comfort zone, slow down, appreciate where you are traveling to, and become mindful of where you are at.
[4:47] – Kaylee talks about her background and how it led her to Gusto Mexico.
- She spent the majority of her time in Mexico before she moved to Colorado.
- She tried to chase every opportunity to learn about people and places around the world through her work experiences and travels. She has traveled all 50 States, visited over 60 countries, and has stepped foot on all 7 continents.
- She has a master’s degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management, and she has worked with a ton of California Luxury Resorts.
- She was able to utilize both her professional and personal experiences to create her unique get-away packages.
[6:24] – Why did you choose Mexico to build your business?
- She chose Mexico because of its abundant natural beauty and rich cultural offerings.
- It is her purpose, passion, and pleasure to share with other people what she has experienced in Mexico.
[8:45] – What is an example of a Gusto Mexico experience?
- With Gusto Mexico you will be able to experience several different things with the package you are paying for.
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Each day you will have different activities that will bring awareness.
- The Oaxaca Tour is one of her favorites
- A smaller group allows you to experience more, to feel more comfortable traveling, and to meet people that have the same mentality as you.
[14:35] – How do you incorporate the senses into your experiences?
- Taste – you will be tasting local cuisine.
- Smell – you will be going to different wineries.
- Sight – you will be seeing something new, and you can try new experiences.
- Touch – you will be able to touch history.
- Sound – you will be able to hear the waves crashing in the ocean.
[17:57] – Kaylee talks about her biggest fear of being an entrepreneur and her biggest thrill.
- The fear of what others will think is a big one.
- Her biggest thrill was when she allowed herself to come full circle with her dream.
- You have to be passionate about what you are doing, and you have to have the drive to keep going.
[26:08] – Kaylee talks about her most thrilling moment.
- Her most thrilling moment was when she had a group that thanked and appreciated her for giving them an amazing experience.
[28:10] – How do you measures “success” when it comes to your business?
- Waking up with gratitude every single day.
[28:43] – Kaylee’s parting piece of guidance
- Make sure to always show up.
- Gusto Mexico – Check out Kaylee’s website and see all of the upcoming trips she has prepared for you!
- Gusto Mexico’s Instagram – Connect and follow Kaylee, and get ready to revive your senses!
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!