Dean knows how to create success. From extremely humble beginnings Dean went on to create a multimillion dollar real estate business and became a Multiple NY Times best selling Author. Dean is obsessed with sharing the Success Habits learned along this journey with the world and has partnered with Tony Robbins and Russel Brunson to do just that!
FREE Live Cast – Come learn LIVE (for the first time ever) from Dean Graziosi, Tony Robbins & Russell Brunson – for FREE!
3 Value Bombs:
1) Learning through books, webinars, and courses – self-education – can save your life.
2) Extract your knowledge and figure out what you’re uniquely good at.
3) Attract those you want and repel those you don’t.
ZipRecruiter: When it comes to hiring, you can save time and get more qualified candidates fast with ZipRecruiter. And right now, you can try ZipRecruiter for free at ZipRecruiter.com/fire! ZipRecruiter. The smartest way to hire.
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: Impact & Profit: The Ultimate Goal For Us All with Dean Graziosi
[1:37]- Dean shares something interesting about himself that most people don’t know.
- He used to work on cars – like painting cars during the day, and driving a tow truck, bulldozers and backhoes at night.
[2:56]- What does self-education mean to you?
- It is not only one of the fastest and biggest growing industries in the world, but it’s something he wishes someone would have exposed or put a spotlight on years ago.
- Learning through books, webinars, and courses – self-education – saved his life.
[6:50]–Why do you think now is the best time to join this movement?
- Because right now the self-education business or e-learning online, is a 355 million dollar a day industry.
- The fastest way to learn might not be going to college or getting a masters degree. All you need to do is tap into people who already have the knowledge and then extract and share it.
[11:22] – There are people out there who want to take the next step with online education – sharing what they know – but they don’t know where to begin; what would you say to these people?
- Identify what you are good at and that cuts you a big check. And if you have that skill you should extract it, create a process, share it, and get paid for it.
- There is you and there is knowledge; extract it, share it, or be the reporter of other peoples’ knowledge.
17:52 – A timeout to thank our sponsor, ZipRecruiter!
[19:15] – What is the next step in delivering this knowledge?
- There are home study courses. You need a team around you to build a course.
- Write a book about knowledge. All you need is a marketing plan
- Sharing through workshops or small live events, groups or masterminds is also a great way to share your knowledge
[24:50] – How specifically can we profit from all this work we are going to put in here?
- Make an impact, leave a legacy, and make additional money that’s scalable.
- How you make the money is by extracting your knowledge and figuring out what you’re uniquely good at. Identify your niche, and then partner with someone who is already an expert.
[27:46] – What if they’ve done the work, they’ve figured out what they want to teach and how to deliver it, and now they’re ready to find the people that will consume that content?… where do they find those people?
- Attract those you want and repel those you don’t. When you figure out who you are, go after people who want exactly who you are.
[30:23] – Dean’s parting piece of guidance
- Head over to EOFire.com/mastermind and register for a free live cast with Dean Graziosi, Tony Robbins & Russell Brunson!
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!