Russell Brunson a best-selling author of Dot Com Secrets and Expert Secrets. He’s also the founder of a software company called ClickFunnels that will top 100m in recurring revenue this year.
FREE Live Cast – Come learn LIVE (for the first time ever) from Dean Graziosi, Tony Robbins & Russell Brunson for FREE!
3 Value Bombs
1) You bring 2 like minds together, it creates a 3rd mind, which is the mastermind.
2) One of the mistakes that people who run paid masterminds make is that the person who facilitates the mastermind is so impressed with themselves, they’re taking over the whole thing.
3) Everyone comes into a mastermind for a different reason. Don’t force the reasons why you joined onto everyone else. If you do, people are not going to stick around.
ZipRecruiter: When it comes to hiring, you can save time and get more qualified candidates fast with ZipRecruiter. And right now, you can try ZipRecruiter for free at ZipRecruiter.com/fire! ZipRecruiter. The smartest way to hire.
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: Why Russell Brunson thinks Masterminds are ON FIRE!
[02:04] – Russell shares something interesting about himself that most people don’t know.
- In 2 weeks, he is going to his first wrestling tournament in almost 18 years.
- Eight months ago he was in a mastermind in Wyoming with Dean, and they happened to be sitting next each other on a plane. Dean was talking about a project he was organizing with Tony.
- He had been watching Dean in infomercials since he was 20 years old.
[06:29] – Russell talks about the Knowledge Business Blueprint Course and the software, MindMint.
- Check out our review of the Knowledge Business Blueprint course & the MindMint software!
- Dean shows how he facilitates, runs, and extracts the knowledge from his mind and from other people.
- What you can learn from the course is how to build a group. You can bring people together and get paid for that.
- This course is what you need if you’re going to run a successful and lucrative mastermind.
[08:44] –What does Mastermind mean, and why can paid masterminds be so powerful?
- You bring 2 like minds together, it creates a 3rd mind, which is the mastermind.
- The thoughts and ideas become elevated because of the people you’re around.
[10:48] – What are the biggest mistakes people who run paid masterminds make?
- Oe mistake is when the person who facilitates the mastermind is so impressed with themselves, that they take over the whole thing.
- It’s the power of the group that makes it powerful.
[13:56] – How does Russell run his mastermind?
- He mixes groups up so every time they meet they are interacting with different people and the ideas are fresh.
- His biggest job as the facilitator of the mastermind is to keep the energy high.
[18:30] – Russell tells a story about the first paid mastermind he remembers being a part of and why it was so great…
- He joined a mastermind where he invested $25,000.
- He remembered everything cool that was done, and he wanted to do it all, too.
- As Les Brown said, “If you’re not living your dreams, it’s probably because you’re living your fears.”
- Why aren’t you living your dreams? It’s because you’re not investing in yourself…
[22:48] – Russell shares a story about a paid mastermind he joined that was a disappointment.
- It was the first time he did his own mastermind.
- Everybody comes into a mastermind for a different reason. Don’t force your reasons for why you joined onto everybody else. If you do, people are not going to stick around.
- Don’t try and put your definition of success on what they’re doing. It will shift everything about the experience for the people you bring in.
[25:41] – Talk to Fire Nation about why they must clear their calendars for the live cast you’re hosting…
- We could be selling these tickets for thousands of dollars…
- Head over to EOFire.com/mastermind and register for this free masterclass with Dean Graziosi, Tony Robbins & Russell Brunson!
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!