Deb Yager is a Master Trainer of NLP and co-founder of Yager Training. As a former drug-addicted stripper, she transformed her life and now helps leaders wildly upgrade their mindset.
Yager Training – Enjoy Exclusive Bonuses from Yager Training!
3 Value Bombs
1) You have to know your mission and purpose in life while taking care of your overall health and spirituality.
2) You can use NLP as a lifestyle and create success in all aspects of life.
3) Figure out what lights you up and be yourself.
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: Modern NLP: Captivate Audiences, Close Sales with Confidence, and Create Massive Results with Deb Yager
[1:12] – Deb shares something she believes about becoming successful that most people disagree with.
- She believes that you have to know your mission and purpose in life while taking care of your overall health and spirituality.
[3:16] – What is NLP, and why should Fire Nation care?
- NLP is the science of the mind, human performance, and modeling.
- It’s about learning how you coach yourself, build a rapport with your mind and body, and coach and lead others to bring value to the world.
[4:45] – What is the difference between Standard NLP and Modern NLP?
- Modern NLP is the evolution of the Standard NLP.
- They take feedback from their students and successful people who use it, and then they innovate.
- You can use NLP as a lifestyle and create success in all aspects of life.
[7:15] – What made you decide to get trained in NLP?
- Debs’s life challenges made her decide to get trained in NLP.
- She met an NLP instructor who changed everything
- She wanted a change in her life, and she felt that NLP could help her. She invested and took the NLP training.
[11:27] – Deb shares her beginnings with NLP.
- She almost didn’t make it through the training because she thought she wasn’t good enough or intelligent enough to do it.
- Her trainers stayed with her throughout the process.
- She let go of many feelings and belief systems holding her back.
- A year later, she met her husband, and they are now doing a masterclass together.
[17:55] – Deb talks about how being certified in NLP increases an entrepreneur’s confidence to close more sales at a faster rate.
- As an entrepreneur, the certification will help you get trained at a level of competence and expertise
- You will learn how to use your language to guide and motivate yourself and other people.
[20:16] – How can you use modern NLP to captivate an audience?
- Storytelling. You have to learn to figure out what your stories are and how you can use them to captivate your audience.
- Storytelling is in your DNA.
[22:01] – Deb talks about the neurological link between those who do “ok” in their business vs. those who create massive results.
- The neurological link is that successful people immediately fail, learn, look at the situation, pivot, and implement the feedback to create more success – versus wasting time and energy focusing on what you aren’t doing right.
- The neurological link is a strategy that helps you recover and learn much quicker.
- The more you connect with your body, the more you understand how you learn and work; listening to your inner voice is easier.
[24:04] – Deb’s parting piece of guidance.
- Figure out what lights you up and be yourself.
- Yager Training – Enjoy Exclusive Bonuses from Yager Training!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!