Dwayne is known as THE Coach For Men. He’s also the founder of The Remarkable Man Project – A global initiative to challenge 1 million men to step up their game and be champions to women, heroes to children and brothers to each other.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member!
- ClickFunnels – Dwayne’s small business resource
- The War of Art– Dwayne’s Top Business Book
- The Remarkable Man – Dwayne’s Book
- Connect with Dwayne on his website
- How to Finally Win – Create your dream life one step at a time
- The Freedom Journal – Set and Accomplish your #1 goal in 100 days!
3 Key Points:
- You need to be responsible for more than your job – your relationships, too.
- Do your due diligence—it’s the only way to make sure you work with true professionals.
- Share your life honestly—be as transparent and genuine as you can.
- Allstate: Be more than just an agent. Be an Allstate Agency Owner and earn equity in the business you build! Visit AllstateAgent.com/eofire to learn more about owning an Allstate Agency. Subject to the terms of the agency agreements.
- ConsultX: An online, cloud-based application that has all the training you need to become a successful business consultant taught by experts who have been in the profession for over a decade! Start your free 14-day trial today by visiting Consultx.com/fire and clicking the “free trial” tab at the top of the website – no credit card required!
Time Stamped Show Notes
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [01:00] – Dwayne is from Calgary, Alberta
- [01:06] – Dwayne has been a serial entrepreneur most of his life, dreamt of becoming an architect, but took up civil engineering
- [01:15] – Attending a Tony Robbins’ seminar started everything for Dwayne
- [01:30] – Dwayne and his sister built Get Talkative which ran for 7 years and was popular in Canada
- [01:53] – Dwayne was hit by a personal storm when he learned that his 7-year old son is not actually his
- [02:09] – If you fall down, get back up
- [02:16] – Dwayne then looked for support and realized there’s no real support for men
- [02:53] – “My whole purpose and passion is to transform men and inspire them to live a remarkable life”
- [03:15] – Dwayne considers himself the man whisperer
- [03:38] – 65-75% of Dwayne’s following are women because they’re looking for that remarkable man
- [04:17] – The riches are in the niches
- [04:36] – Most men are overly focused on work
- [06:35] – Worst Entrepreneurial Moment: Dwayne was creating his advertising company
- [07:00] – He was building a team when he got 2 men from a referral
- [07:12] – Dwayne didn’t do a background check and just trusted them instead
- [07:27] – Within 18 months, they weren’t doing any good for the company
- [07:35] – Dwayne couldn’t just fire them because he put them on the board
- [07:58] – The men wanted Dwayne out of the company
- [08:06] – Dwayne won the battle, got the company back, but the damage had been done
- [08:14] – Do your due diligence
- [08:38] – Keep things professional in your business
- [08:58] – Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment: Dwayne’s greatest idea is what he is doing currently
- [11:28] – Be yourself and share your story genuinely
- [12:07] – What is the one thing you are most FIRED up about today? Dwayne is scaling globally
- [12:16] – Dwayne is in talks with a lot of potential partners
- [14:57] – The Lightning Round
- What was holding you back from becoming an entrepreneur? – Entrepreneurship has always been a part of me
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? – “Just do it”
- What’s a personal habit that contributes to your success? – “The 5am club”
- Share an internet resource, like Evernote, with Fire Nation – ClickFunnels
- If you could recommend one book to our listeners, what would it be and why? – Steven Pressfield’s The War of Art – it releases the ideas that you have
- [17:53] – “Take the mask off, ladies and gentlemen. Trust that what’s going on behind that mask is exactly what needs to happen, and it will set you free”
- 18:02 – Connect with Dwayne on his website
- 18:09 – Go to TheRemarkableProject.com and at check out, enter FIRE to get 30% off your membership!
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!