Dwayne Klassen is known as THE Coach For Men. He’s also the founder of The Remarkable Man Project – A global initiative to challenge 1 million men to step up their game and be champions to women, heroes to children and brothers to each other.
Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member!
ClickFunnels – Dwayne’s small business resource
The War of Art– Dwayne’s Top Business Book
The Remarkable Man – Dwayne’s Book
Connect with Dwayne on his website
Tony Robbins – Tony Robbins Website
How to Finally Win – Create your dream life one step at a time
The Freedom Journal – Set and Accomplish your #1 goal in 100 days!
3 Value Bombs
1) You need to be responsible for more than your job – your relationships, too.
2) Do your due diligence—it’s the only way to make sure you work with true professionals.
3) Share your life honestly—be as transparent and genuine as you can.
Allstate: Be more than just an agent. Be an Allstate Agency Owner and earn equity in the business you build! Visit AllstateAgent.com/eofire to learn more about owning an Allstate Agency. Subject to the terms of the agency agreements.
ConsultX: An online, cloud-based application that has all the training you need to become a successful business consultant taught by experts who have been in the profession for over a decade! Start your free 14-day trial today by visiting Consultx.com/fire and clicking the “free trial” tab at the top of the website – no credit card required!
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
[01:00] – Dwayne is from Calgary, Alberta
[01:06] – Dwayne has been a serial entrepreneur most of his life, dreamt of becoming an architect, but took up civil engineering
[01:15] – Attending a Tony Robbins’ seminar started everything for Dwayne
[01:30] – Dwayne and his sister built Get Talkative which ran for 7 years and was popular in Canada
[01:53] – Dwayne was hit by a personal storm when he learned that his 7-year old son is not actually his
- If you fall down, get back up
[02:16] – Dwayne then looked for support and realized there’s no real support for men
[02:53] – “My whole purpose and passion is to transform men and inspire them to live a remarkable life”
[03:15] – Dwayne considers himself the man whisperer
[03:38] – 65-75% of Dwayne’s following are women because they’re looking for that remarkable man
[04:17] – The riches are in the niches
[04:36] – Most men are overly focused on work
- Many parts of their life are struggling
- Dwayne tells men to dig in and be responsible in other parts of their life, not just business
- To be a remarkable man, you have to get things figured out
[06:35] – Worst Entrepreneurial Moment: Dwayne was creating his advertising company
- He was building a team when he got 2 men from a referral
- Dwayne didn’t do a background check and just trusted them instead
- Within 18 months, they weren’t doing any good for the company
- Dwayne couldn’t just fire them because he put them on the board
- The men wanted Dwayne out of the company
- Dwayne won the battle, got the company back, but the damage had been done
- Do your due diligence
[08:38] – Keep things professional in your business
[08:58] – Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment: Dwayne’s greatest idea is what he is doing currently
- Dwayne did a lot of research to write The Remarkable Man
- “Be as transparent as you possibly can”
- The magic happens during a struggle
[11:28] – Be yourself and share your story genuinely
[12:07] – What is the one thing you are most FIRED up about today? Dwayne is scaling globally
- Dwayne is in talks with a lot of potential partners
[14:57] – The Lightning Round
- What was holding you back from becoming an entrepreneur? – Entrepreneurship has always been a part of me
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? – “Just do it”
- What’s a personal habit that contributes to your success? – “The 5am club”
- Share an internet resource, like Evernote, with Fire Nation – ClickFunnels
- If you could recommend one book to our listeners, what would it be and why? – Steven Pressfield’s The War of Art – it releases the ideas that you have
[17:53] – “Take the mask off, ladies and gentlemen. Trust that what’s going on behind that mask is exactly what needs to happen, and it will set you free”
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!