Grant Cardone is the CEO of Cardone Enterprises, Cardone Capital, international speaker, entrepreneur, author of The 10X Rule and creator of 21 best-selling business programs. He owns and operates seven privately held companies and a $2B portfolio of multi-family properties. Named the #1 marketer to watch by Forbes Magazine, Cardone is also the founder of the The 10X Movement and The 10X Growth Conference, the world’s largest business and entrepreneur conference.
10x Growth Conference 2022 – 12 Billionaires, Celebrities & Experts! This Year At 10X Growth Conference… Reserve your virtual seat for just $97! Get 100% satisfaction guaranteed or get your money back.
3 Value Bombs
1) Start thinking about how you can get your life 10x better than it is. The more you have, the easier your life is going to get. Bigger is better.
2) You’ll have an audience of people who’ll either love you or hate you. The ones who love you will throw down for you. The ones who hate you for whatever reason will do their best to promote you unknowingly.
3) A great artist can become a great business person, and a great business person will not be great without having really tapped into their artist.
Clay Clark: Looking for a business coach who has helped thousands of entrepreneurs increase profitability by an average of 104% annually – all for less money than it would cost to hire a minimum wage employee? And all on a month-to-month basis!? Schedule your free consultation today with Clay Clark at ThrivetimeShow.com/fire!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: How to Build a Billionaire Brand.
[1:51] – Grant shares something that he believes about becoming successful that most people disagree with.
- Success should not be considered an optional moment in life.
- For a person to be truly happy in life, they have to be winning in life and in business.
- Life is hard with money, and it’s almost impossible without it.
[5:07] – Grant has developed incredibly impactful marketing strategies over the years. He talks about a couple of his favorites.
- They sold out an event with 34,000 people. 2000 seats were given to veterans and first responders, but there were 32,600 seats purchased.
- His dream as a kid was to become a professional baseball player. Drugs stole that dream away. At the age of 60 he didn’t become a baseball player, but he filled up a baseball park with 34,000 people and inspired them to do something great.
[9:19] – The importance of building up a monstrous social media presence.
- He bombed social the way he bombed everything else in his life.
- Even if you do 30 posts a day, it’s like throwing a brick in the Grand Canyon. Nobody knows it happened except the people who follow you.
- You’ll have an audience of people who’ll either love you or hate you. The ones who love you will throw down for you. The ones who hate you for whatever reason will do their best to promote you unknowingly.
[19:57] – The world is ready for the next 10x Growth Conference. Grant talks about what he has planned
- Around $6 million was spent on this event. Great lights, staging, and a big list of celebrities with some of the most influential people on earth.
- They made a virtual option for the next 10x Growth Conference where people can watch from home. If you can’t watch it real time, you can still watch it later for just $97 by visiting 10x Growth Conference 2022. Get 100% satisfaction guaranteed or get your money back!
- Beneath the “Businessman Grant”, the “Money Guy Grant”, and the “Real Estate Guy Grant”, is an artist. All great business people are really artists. They know how to create visions and futures.
[26:12] – Grant’s key takeaway and call to action to Fire Nation!
- Start thinking about how you can get your life 10x better than it is right now. The more you have, the easier your life is going to get. Bigger is better.
- Most people quit before the miracle takes place. If you don’t quit, you cannot fail. You can lose, and be good at losing, but never learn how to quit.
- If you don’t learn how to quit, you will succeed at some point.
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!