Greg O’Gallagher is a fitness coach that has amassed a massive following, showing everyday men and women how to build a hollywood physique while enjoying life.
Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member!
YouTube – Greg’s small business resource
The Power of Now – Greg’s Top Business Book
Kinobody – Greg’s website
The Mastery Journal – Master productivity, discipline, and focus in 100 days!
3 Value Bombs
1) When it comes to the legal matters and processes of your business, never rush the process and do your due diligence.
2) Don’t be like everyone else—be original and stand out from the crowd!
3) Maintain your focus on ONE goal.
Billy Gene: Join Billy Gene on his free training where he’s going to show you the same process he’s used working with some of the world’s largest franchises to get ROI on Facebook ads. Claim your spot today at INeedThisTraining.com!
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
[01:28] – Greg used to be so obsessed with fitness – to the point where he wasn’t having fun anymore
- Now he goes to the gym, works hard, runs his business, and is having a blast in his life
[01:53] – He teaches people how to get in shape
[02:21] – His area of expertise is in fitness, getting lean and achieving a certain look
[02:46] – One BIG and Unique Value Bomb: Getting in shape has a very simple solution; you have to put yourself in a calorie deficit
[03:51] – Eating “clean” is not as important as improving your body composition
[04:18] – Creating the look you want comes down to getting stronger
[05:23] – JLD lifts heavy weights and swears by it
[06:21] – Worst Entrepreneurial Moment: A year ago, Greg’s business was experiencing great success. His team was in Florida while he was in Toronto. They wanted to make their partnership legal, but Greg being in Canada, this had implications for how they would handle taxes. Greg was set up for a double taxation
[07:38] – When you’re signing contracts, you have to be really careful
[09:00] – Do your due diligence – don’t rush the process
[09:21] – Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment: Greg wanted to make a video ad like nothing else. He worked with a film director in Toronto and together they made an ad that resembled a movie scene. Greg put it up his YouTube channel and the ad went insane, yielding triple ROI!
[11:27] – “Be original. Don’t try and be everyone else”
[13:34] – Greg has strong marketing strategies in place
[14:35] – When someone has a problem they cannot solve, they go down the sales funnel
[15:07] – The Lightning Round
- What was holding you back from becoming an entrepreneur? – “Nothing”
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? – “Make no small plans”
- What’s a personal habit that contributes to your success? – “I do journaling”
- Share an internet resource, like Evernote, with Fire Nation – YouTube
- If you could recommend one book to our listeners, what would it be and why? – The Power of Now – “that book changed my life”
[17:14] – Focus on one thing
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!