Joel Comm is my friend.
Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
Fun Formula Book – Check out Joel’s book and get your FREE bonuses!
3 Value Bombs
1) Trust the process and allow serendipity to happen.
2) Just because you’re busy doesn’t mean that you’re making progress. Just because you’re busy doesn’t mean you’re being productive. If you are producing the wrong content on a daily basis, you’re not going anywhere.
3) Don’t keep banging your head against the door when there’s a window right next to it or there’s 40 more doors right down the hallway. Opportunities are abundant.
Billy Gene is Marketing: My friend Billy Gene has a completely free training that will teach you exactly how to use paid ads to get more customers in any niche. Visit WatchBillysVideo.com to access his free training today!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: The Fun Formula: How Curiosity, Risk-Taking and Serendipity can revolutionize how you work with Joel Comm
[01:01] – Joel shares something about himself that most of us don’t know!
[03:03] – A quick overview of today’s masterclass
[05:40] – Joel shares his thoughts about how hard work doesn’t work for most individuals.
- Find out what Joel discovered after he reverse-engineered his successes and failures in life!
[09:08] – Joel shares 1 of his 7 success stories
- Tune in to hear how Joel got a 7-figure deal with Yahoo! in less than a month’s work
[10:57] – The difference between working hard and working smart.
[13:50] – The #1 reason Joel wrote his book The Fun Formula?
- Working hard versus working smart
- Joel shares a few lessons from his book that you can apply in your life right now that will = success.
- Why is Joel against materialism? Tune in to hear his thoughts!
[19:10] – How does skill and leverage play into one’s overall success?
- Joel shares his thoughts on the things you need to leverage.
[21:08] – JLD’s advise for you, Fire Nation :) Tune in!
[22:42] – The most important thing an entrepreneur can do to get started…
- Joel shares the importance of showing up and following your natural curiosity.
- Learn from Joel’s failures! Find out why you, too, should never be afraid of sharing your failures.
[28:39] – Joel shares an intimate story that may very well resonate, Fire Nation.
- How Joel started podcasting about cryptocurrency.
[33:11] – JLD asks Joel’s opinion on the saying: “Timing is Everything”
[36:25] – Joel’s parting piece of guideance
- The Fun Formula: here’s what will change after you implement this in your business and in life… Tune in!
- Check out Joel’s book FunFormulaBook.com and get your free bonuses!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!