Kelly Roach is a former NFL cheerleader and Fortune 500 executive turned Business Growth Strategist. As the CEO of Kelly Roach Coaching, she runs coaching programs, online courses and an Elite mastermind to help Entrepreneurs achieve rapid business growth, in record time. Her students have achieved successes ranging from closing their first paid client to adding more than a million dollars of profitable growth in a single year.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member!
- Send Jim – Kelly’s top business resource
- The Answer – Kelly’s top business book
- Kelly Roach Coaching – Kelly’s website
- Campaign for Humanity – Kelly’s giving back program
- Unstoppable Success Radio – Kelly’s podcast
- The Mastery Journal – Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
- Free Podcast Course – A free 15 day course on how to Create, Grow & Monetize YOUR Podcast!
3 Key Points:
- Keeping it simple is a key component in business.
- You have the ability to build your mental toughness and you DO have control over your life experiences.
- You have the capability to achieve your dreams.
- Constant Contact: See how you can be a marketer: sign up for a free trial today at ConstantContact.com/podcast!
- Organifi: Organifi Green Juice is packed with 11 energy-bumping superfoods and herbs, which means you’ll get long-lasting energy throughout the day. See for yourself: visit Organifi.com and save 20% with promo code FIRE!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [00:15] – The Mastery Journal – Master productivity, discipline, and focus in 100 days!
- [01:00] – Kelly is first and foremost a wife and mom—she helps people to tap into their courage, confidence, and mental toughness to achieve their dreams
- [01:38] – Kelly was with the Philadelphia Eagles
- [02:15] – Kelly’s area of expertise is to help people be efficient in growing their business
- [02:37] – JLD emphasizes the importance of having a clear vision, mission, and goals
- [03:09] – Kelly shares that entrepreneurs have over-complicated business
- [04:09] – JLD says to keep it simple
- [04:43] – Worst Entrepreneurial Moment: Kelly’s worst entrepreneurial moment was focusing too much on creating her webinar
- [07:09] – Kelly realized there is a nuance to any strategy and business
- [08:37] – JLD shares how he spent 13 months creating his webinar
- [10:05] – Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment: Kelly’s AH-HA moment was when she realized that she had absolute control over her life experiences
- [11:56] – JLD asks Fire Nation “What kind of life do you want to live?”
- [12:45] – Kelly shares that people have more control than they think
- [13:03] – Kelly shares it is important to build your mental toughness
- [13:48] – What are you most fired up about right now? – Providing services that allow people to change their life and achieve financial freedom
- [15:30] – JLD shares that moving from success to significance is the most powerful thing that entrepreneurs can do
- [16:17] – The Lightning Round
- What was holding you back from becoming an entrepreneur? – “Having a full time job”
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? – “You can become the best producer, and the top salesperson in the world – it will never, ever touch what’s possible when you focus on helping other people succeed”
- What’s a personal habit that contributes to your success? – “I begin and end every single day with a gratitude meditation”
- Share an internet resource, like Evernote, with Fire Nation – Send Jim
- If you could recommend one book to our listeners, what would it be and why? – The Answer by John Assaraf and Murray Smith
- [20:36] – You have the capability to achieve your dreams
- [21:33] – Kelly shares her gift with Fire Nation!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!