Kevin Lancaster is an award-winning tech entrepreneur who scaled and exited the fastest growing cybersecurity company in the IT Channel. He recently launched ChannelProgram.com to centralize the $2 Trillion IT Channel.
ChannelProgram.com/fire – Check out the website, register for a FREE profile, and start influencing, connecting, and growing!
3 Value Bombs
1) Reinvention is key to success in your career.
2) Use opportunities to help eliminate chaos in rapidly evolving industries.
3) If you have an idea and passion for making a change, then believe in it and take action.
Ferret: Are you an investor or high-net-worth individual who is regularly involved in high-stake deals? Then you need Ferret! Visit Ferret.ai and use the code EOF to get access to Ferret’s exclusive early beta app!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: How to Dominate Industries that are Rapidly Changing with Kevin Lancaster
[1:15] – Kevin shares something he believes about becoming successful that most people disagree with.
- Kevin believes that reinvention is key to success in your career.
[2:17] – What are the common challenges that surface when industries like Technology quickly scale and seem to be rapidly changing?
- Fast-growing industries become noisy, chaotic, and highly fragmented.
- As everyone rushes, it furthers the chaos.
- Whenever there is explosive growth in any industry, there is chaos.
[4:14] – When industries are rapidly changing, what opportunities begin to surface?
- When you see a change in any industry, you want normalcy.
- Use opportunities to help eliminate chaos in rapidly evolving industries.
- Focus on helping others accelerate while scaling.
[5:46] – Kevin gives examples of how he has tried taking friction out of different industries in his career.
- They started a government contracting consulting firm and built a front door for their multi-billion dollar industry.
- In 2015, they created a Dark Web ID platform to solve the friction in cybersecurity.
- Focus is finding the void in the marketplace and being the best solution to a real problem.
[12:46] – What is this $2 Trillion Challenge you are FIRED up about?
- The $2 Trillion Challenge takes the ideology and lessons learned from the Dark Web ID platform.
- The focus of ChannelProgram.com is simplifying the process for other vendors and the IT industry to help them grow and scale.
- It eliminates the chaos for the buyer and the seller.
[16:44] – Kevin talks about “democratizing the channel,” “eliminating the friction,” “reducing the fragmentation,” and more about the ChannelProgram.com
- To democratize the channel, eliminate the friction, and reduce the fragmentation in the marketplace, you have to go big and be recognized.
- With ChannelProgram.com, emerging vendors can get in and grow in the marketplace.
- The ChannelPitch Concept gives everybody equal opportunity. The vendor will be given 7 minutes to pitch in front of numerous MSPs and get feedback.
- The ChannelExplorer is a hybrid platform wherein you can create a purpose-built industry.
[19:28] – Kevin’s gifts for Fire Nation.
- If you have an idea and passion for making a change, then believe in it and take action. It is never too late to reinvent yourself.
- ChannelProgram.com/fire – Check out the website, register for a FREE profile, and start influencing, connecting, and growing!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!