Lena is a Millennial Business & Marketing Coach and the host of the Facebook group, Millennial Go-Getters. A member of the Forbes Coaches Council, she is an international speaker and regular contributor to various publications.
Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
Life Hack Boot Camp – Lena’s small business resource
Gift For Fire Nation – Lena’s Gift for Fire Nation
Email Lena at [email protected]
The Freedom Journal – Set & Accomplish your #1 goal in 100 days!
EOFire – Check out JLD’s 5 FREE Courses for you!
3 Value Bombs
1) How you show up to people every day is one thing that affects your brand loyalty.
2) Always be selective about the people you let into your life and business.
3) Put competition aside and be open to possible collaborations with the people in your industry.
Go To Webinar: My BEST marketing strategy? Hosting LIVE WEBINARS. And Go To Webinar has the reliability and the features you need to deliver webinars your audience will love. For more information, visit GoToWebinar.com/fire!
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
[01:04] – Lena is a business and marketing coach for top entrepreneurs
[01:25] – She’s originally from the Bay Area but went the digital nomad route and started in Tel Aviv, Israel
[01:57] – Her area of expertise is in turning successful entrepreneurs into powerhouse influencers
[03:27] – Share something we don’t know about your area of expertise that as Entrepreneurs, we probably should: So many entrepreneurs are focused on their competition while they should be at the forefront of their brand. How you show up on a daily basis affects your brand loyalty
[05:20] – Worst Entrepreneurial Moment: A few years ago, Lena found herself in a partnership with a cruise company. The cruise company and her business were aligned, but something deep within Lena made her feel that it was a bit sketchy. She did research for her upcoming launch, spoke to the company, and spoke to their mutual acquaintances for the free cruise package. Everything was okay, and Lena’s new clients were all signed up. Unfortunately, after a month, the company started to ask for fees from her clients that went up to $500, and then the company just disappeared
[08:12] – Listen to your gut
[08:22] – “Be selective on who you allow to reflect your personal brand”
[09:57] – Only seek advice from the right people
[10:50] – Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment: Lena had a breakdown and was feeling really upset – like something was off. She was on her bed scrolling through Facebook when she noticed all the thought leaders she followed were doing some kind of collaboration. She realized then she was feeling down because she was alone and without friends in her industry. She decided to put the competition aside and give collaboration a chance
[13:28] – Relationships are now the core of Lena’s business
[15:05] – “Take action”
[15:15] – What is the one thing you are most FIRED up about today? “I’m honestly excited to be working with my dream clients”
[18:45] – The Lightning Round
- What was holding you back from becoming an entrepreneur? – “Absolutely nothing”
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? – “Execution over perfection every single time”
- What’s a personal habit that contributes to your success? – “My die-hard persistence”
- Share an internet resource, like Evernote, with Fire Nation – Life Hack Boot Camp
- If you could recommend one book to our listeners, what would it be and why? – You are a Badass and You are a Badass at Making Money – “I’m a big believer that a business is nothing without having a really strong money mindset”
21:10 – Email Lena at [email protected]
21:21 – Get The Spotlight System Training for FREE at EO.LenaElkins.com/fire!
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!