Lior Gantz saw his father’s business go under three times as a teenager. By age 16, nothing deterred him from becoming a thrill-seeking adventurer, businessman, and a contrarian crisis investor.
Wealth Research Group – Protect your health, portfolio, children, and loved ones!
3 Value Bombs
1) Crisis management is essential.
2) Start to learn what the investment world looks like.
3) Have a wall inside your ego that no one can penetrate no matter what. Be a relentless and independent thinker to accomplish what you want to achieve.
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: Survive, Thrive, And Rise Above Coronavirus with Lior Gantz
[2:02] – Lior shares something interesting about himself that most people do not know.
- His first contact with his wife was when he was patrolling the border between Israel and the West Bank. Her voice was on the radio, and he went ahead to see the face behind the voice. They have been together ever since.
[5:32] – What can be learned from Coronavirus?
- Crisis management is essential.
- Now that people are experiencing a pandemic due to the Coronavirus, they can start to live their lives differently.
- It’s all about awareness.
[11:39] – What can be done, right now, to become stronger in the midst of this crisis?
- The Physical Body – the younger generation is paying attention to staying in shape.
- Sleep, eat, and train well.
- Learn about your physical body.
- Know the worth of your physical body.
- Start to learn what the investment world looks like.
- People are not living until the age of 65 anymore.
- Transition to having passive income.
- Work from home through the freelance economy
[21:56] – How did Lior quadruple his income every year for 4-5 years using the concept of the “Blow Out Year”?
- Lior attributes much of his success in life to finding the perfect partners.
- A business can highly succeed if you find one or two key partners who share the same enthusiasm and commitment to wealth as yours.
- He found the right partners, and he also found a way to better monetize his skills.
- You are your personality.
- Be flexible.
[27:25] – What is an all-weather portfolio?
- Invest at a young age.
- 5 Timeless Investment Success Principles:
- Have proper diversification.
- Have proper sizing of your position.
- Limit each position with a Stoploss.
- Chaos hedges.
- Shopping lists.
[31:09] – 2 Traits of entrepreneurs:
- Be able to do much more than you are expected to do without expecting compensation.
- Be happy and have a positive attitude.
[33:53] – Lior’s parting piece of guidance
- Have a wall inside your ego that no one can penetrate no matter what. Be a relentless and independent thinker to accomplish what you want to achieve.
- Wealth Research Group – Protect your health, portfolio, children, and loved ones!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!