After building multi-7-figure businesses across 3 states, Lise launched her online consultancy. Her vision to transform the wellness industry has established her as a sought after strategist, while her marketing expertise has helped her private clients launch their own high performing funnels, generating over 7 figures in the last year.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member!
- The Pomodoro App – Lise’s small business resource
- Ask For It – Lise’s Top Business Book
- Connect with Lise on her website
- Gift for Fire Nation – Free Email Template or text GETMYEMAIL to 44222
- The Mastery Journal – Master productivity, discipline, and focus in 100 days!
3 Key Points:
- You don’t need to have a huge email/contact list to begin a business – you can build it over time.
- Dig deep into your business—that’s what will give you traction.
- Learn to leverage and delegate tasks to other people in your team.
- DesignCrowd: Post your design project on DesignCrowd today and get a special $100 VIP offer! Visit DesignCrowd.com/fire and enter the discount code FIRE when posting your project!
- ViralSweep: Build and run your own sweepstakes and contests that you can put right on your website! To show you the power of ViralSweep, we’re running the Ignite Your Fire Sweepstakes! To read official rules and enter, visit EOFire.com/win! Open to US residents only.
Time Stamped Show Notes
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [01:00] – Lise’s husband is active duty in the military
- [01:03] – She spent the last 10 years building their businesses while he’s been deployed
- [01:17] – Lise has a 9-year old son
- [02:04] – Lise’s expertise is in building hand’s-off multi-million dollar companies
- [02:59] – One BIG and Unique Value Bomb: The biggest thing you need to realize is this—you don’t actually need a HUGE list
- [03:48] – The misconception is to wait for things to be perfect before launching
- [04:05] – Just start somewhere then build that list with the right funnels
- [05:23] – Worst Entrepreneurial Moment: It was in 2014. Lise’s husband had just came back from a deployment, her grandparents were both sick, and she was constantly flying back and forth from her home in North Carolina to visit them. The stress was mounting and Lise didn’t feel her best, so she went to the doctor only to discover she had a 150bpm resting heart rate, caused by Graves’ Disease.
- [07:53] – “It changed everything about my life”
- [08:19] – There are seasons of your life
- [09:32] – Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment: Lise’s biggest ah-ha moment was choosing a really strong vertical market. It has enabled her to build a completely different infrastructure that helped them to serve their clients deeply
- [11:14] – “Every master was a disaster”
- [12:00] – The two ways to grow your business are either horizontal (as wide as possible) or vertical (as deep as possible)
- [12:23] – Niches matter
- [12:57] – What is the one thing you are most FIRED up about today? “Two things actually…We’re starting a really strong give-back program within our business… and we’re prepping to open two new companies next year”
- [16:51] – The Lightning Round
- What was holding you back from becoming an entrepreneur? – “I have always been an entrepreneur”
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? – “The fastest way to wealth is to leverage other people’s work”
- What’s a personal habit that contributes to your success? – “Total absolute diligent boundaries”
- Share an internet resource, like Evernote, with Fire Nation – My Pomodoro App
- If you could recommend one book to our listeners, what would it be and why? – Ask For It – ”a wonderful book on negotiation”
- [21:12] – The best performing funnel for Lise is a very simple email funnel
- [21:43] – Don’t feel that you need to get fancy – use what works
- [21:58] – Connect with Lise on her website
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!