Mitch Russo founded TimeSlips Corp and was nominated for Inc. Magazine’s “Entrepreneur of the Year” twice! Then later joined Chet Holmes and Tony Robbins as CEO of Business Breakthroughs Int’l, serving thousands of businesses with coaching, consulting and training services. Publishing #1 Amazon Best-seller The Invisible Organization, Mitch helps companies scale.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member!
- The Soul of Money and Influence – Mitch’s Best Business Books
- www.MitchRusso.com/fire – Free resources provided by Mitch
- Trello – Mitch’s Small Business Resource
3 Key Points:
- You can’t fail if you fail to surrender.
- Beware of the shiny object in the room… it WILL distract you from your goals.
- The entrepreneurial spirit isn’t enough—you have to have GUTS.
- ZipRecruiter: If you’re ready to start hiring, then ZipRecruiter is where you can find your perfect candidate! Try ZipRecruiter for free today at ziprecruiter.com/fire!
Time Stamped Show Notes
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [00:51] – John introduces Mitch to the show
- [01:26] – Mitch shares his background
- [02:29] – How Mitch generates revenue
- [03:22] – Worst Entrepreneur Moment
- [07:28] – Many people have the entrepreneurial spirit, but don’t have the guts to make the leap
- [08:00] – Entrepreneur AH-HA Moment—Who needs to keep track of time?—LAWYERS
- [09:15] – Great innovation comes from outside an industry
- [12:45] – If you know what you like, odds are other people like it, too
- [13:46] – Sold his company after 9 years
- [14:57] – There’s no such thing as failure – until you give up
- [15:07] – Biggest Weakness?—Attracted to shiny objects
- [15:46] – Biggest Strength? – Powerful creativity
- [16:27] – Fired Up About? – Building Power Drives: MitchRusso.com/Fire
- [18:40] – The Lightning Round
- What was holding you back from becoming an entrepreneur? — Fear of failure
- What is the best advice you have ever received? — Don’t let what you know go to waste
- What is a personal habit that contributes to your success? — Get a good nights sleep
- Share an internet resource, like Evernote, with Fire Nation — Trello
- One book to have on your bookshelf? — The Soul of Money, Influence
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!