Naveen was awarded “Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year”, “Albert Einstein Technology Medal” for pioneers in technology, Humanitarian Innovation Award at the United Nations, and “Top 20 Entrepreneurs” by Red Herring.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Free Training: 3 hours to YOUR BIG IDEA! Follow JLD’s step-by-step system and in just 3 hours you’ll discover YOUR BIG IDEA!
- Viome – Naveen’s website
3 Key Points:
- The advancement in technology enables individuals to start things they want without the need for huge amounts of money.
- Think about how you can be the person to make a change in this world.
- The gut is the key to your health.
- Billy Gene Is Marketing: To find out how Billy Gene can help you fix your Facebook ads, visit BillyFixMyAds.com today!
- Venetian Hotel: Next time you’re planning an epic trip to Las Vegas, remember there’s no better place to stay than The Venetian Las Vegas. For more information, visit Venetian.com!
Time Stamped Show Notes
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [00:50] – Naveen’s personal and business life are in balance
- 01:56 – Both Naveen and JLD were speakers at Thrive Conference
- [02:36] – Naveen believes that everyone is now able to do the things only large companies were able to do before
- [02:49] – “The exponential technologies are democratizing and demonetizing everything”
- [03:08] – Naveen grew up in a poor family in India with no food to eat, yet he was able to start a company of his own
- [03:25] – He dreamed about going to the moon someday — that is now possible for him
- [03:43] – The US Government already granted them the permission to leave the earth’s orbit and to own everything they bring back
- [04:31] – Never think about why others can’t do something, think about how you can be the person to do it
- [04:46] – Eighteen months ago Naveen got sick of people asking why the government can’t do something about humanitarian problems
- [06:29] – Every one of us can take advantage of technology
- [08:52] – Free energy is the next “air”
- [09:21] – When entrepreneurs start to solve problems in the real world, amazing things happen
- [10:10] – Don’t do business because it’s profitable — do business because it’s a good thing to do
- [11:58] – Today’s health care system was designed for the times when people were dying from infection
- [12:09] – Naveen talks about healthy humans defined by the health care system and nature
- [13:26] – Every chronic disease has one thing in common — chronic inflammation
- [13:55] – When your gut is at ease, everything is fine
- 15:11 – Naveen wants people to have access to technology to keep people healthy so he started Viome
- [15:56] – For the first time, they are now able to look inside the gut to see which organisms are there
- [16:23] – “There’s no such thing as a universal healthy diet”
- [17:53] – “Your gut is the key to your health”
- 19:18 – Check out Viome and sign up for the service to find out which foods are right for you
- [21:16] – Naveen reminds us to dream big
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100-days!
2) The Mastery Journal: Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
3) Funnel On Fire: Create a funnel that converts!