Naveen Jain was awarded “Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year”, “Albert Einstein Technology Medal” for pioneers in technology, Humanitarian Innovation Award at the United Nations, and “Top 20 Entrepreneurs” by Red Herring.
Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
Viome – Naveen’s website
3 Value Bombs
1) The advancement in technology enables individuals to start things they want without the need for huge amounts of money.
2) Think about how you can be the person to make a change in this world.
3) The gut is the key to your health.
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
[00:50] – Naveen’s personal and business life are in balance
[02:36] – Naveen believes that everyone is now able to do the things only large companies were able to do before
[02:49] – “The exponential technologies are democratizing and demonetizing everything”
[03:08] – Naveen grew up in a poor family in India with no food to eat, yet he was able to start a company of his own
[03:25] – He dreamed about going to the moon someday — that is now possible for him
[03:43] – The US Government already granted them the permission to leave the earth’s orbit and to own everything they bring back
[04:31] – Never think about why others can’t do something, think about how you can be the person to do it
[04:46] – Eighteen months ago Naveen got sick of people asking why the government can’t do something about humanitarian problems
[06:29] – Every one of us can take advantage of technology
[08:52] – Free energy is the next “air”
[09:21] – When entrepreneurs start to solve problems in the real world, amazing things happen
[10:10] – Don’t do business because it’s profitable — do business because it’s a good thing to do
[11:58] – Today’s health care system was designed for the times when people were dying from infection
[12:09] – Naveen talks about healthy humans defined by the health care system and nature
[13:26] – Every chronic disease has one thing in common — chronic inflammation
[13:55] – When your gut is at ease, everything is fine
[15:56] – For the first time, they are now able to look inside the gut to see which organisms are there
[16:23] – “There’s no such thing as a universal healthy diet”
[17:53] – “Your gut is the key to your health”
[21:16] – Naveen reminds us to dream big
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!