Nikitas is the owner and founder of Key Credit Repair. With his team of absolutely amazing credit juggernauts he’s been able to grow Key Credit Repair on average 81% year over year for the last 10 years.
- Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member!
- Freelancer – Nikita’s small business resource
- Relentless – Nikita’s Top Business Book
- Connect with Nikitas on his website
- EOFire – Check out JLD’s 5 FREE courses for you!
- The Mastery Journal – Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
3 Key Points:
- Hire people who can run your business for you—especially for the times when you burn out and need to rest.
- You CAN get through the challenges.
- Time is the only thing that you actually have, so make use of it wisely.
- DesignCrowd: If you’re not much of a designer, but are looking for ideas for your next logo, websites design or even your new business cards, then DesignCrowd can help! Visit DesignCrowd.com/fire for a special one $100 VIP offer for Fire Nation!
- Four Sigmatic: Mushroom Coffee – that doesn’t actually taste like mushrooms – and that has a ton of benefits! It tastes just like regular coffee, and I love that it gives me a strong and steady energy force that lasts the entire day thanks to the active ingredient: Lion’s mane mushroom. Visit FourSigmatic.com/fire and enter promo code FIRE for 15% off your order today!
Time Stamped Show Notes
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [01:04] – “I love to dream”
- [01:15] – Nikitas has been married for 12 years and has 2 children
- [01:36] – Nikitas’ area of expertise is growing a business from the ground up
- [02:35] – Share something we don’t know about your area of expertise that as Entrepreneurs, we probably should: When you’re starting a business, you’re the jack-of-all-trades. But, as you grow, you NEED others and you have to scout people who are more ambitious and more hardworking than you are in certain areas
- [04:56] – Worst Entrepreneurial Moment: Nikitas has a lawsuit because of the previous name of his company
- [08:02] – Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment: Nikitas’ lawyer helped him to realize he WILL do great in the future and that he can get through this
- [09:19] – If you are challenged early on in your business, overcome the challenge and just keep going
- [10:14] – When Nikitas started Key Credit Repair, it was designed solely for mortgages
- [13:18] – Analyze the best use of your time
- [13:33] – Hire the best do-ers and task masters
- [14:02] – What is the one thing you are most FIRED up about today? Nikitas’ team managed to make it into Inc’s list of the fastest growing private companies in the USA!
- [17:00] – The Lightning Round
- What was holding you back from becoming an entrepreneur? – “The false security of a job at a big company”
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? – “Don’t let your education get in the way of your future”
- What’s a personal habit that contributes to your success? – “Morning miracle”
- Share an internet resource, like Evernote, with Fire Nation – Freelancer
- If you could recommend one book to our listeners, what would it be and why? – Relentless authored by Tim Grover, who was Michael Jordan’s personal trainer
- [18:45] – “Scout and hire people to fill the positions above the positions you’re actually offering at this point”
- 18:58 – Find Nikitas on his website
- [19:20] – Nikitas is giving away 10, one-hour coaching calls—just message him and mention the word “Fire”!
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100 days!
2) The Mastery Journal: Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
3) Free Webinar Course: Create a Webinar that converts!