Nikitas Tsoukalis is the owner and founder of Key Credit Repair. With his team of absolutely amazing credit juggernauts he’s been able to grow Key Credit Repair on average 81% year over year for the last 10 years.
Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member!
Freelancer – Nikita’s small business resource
Relentless – Nikita’s Top Business Book
Connect with Nikitas on his website
EOFire – Check out JLD’s 5 FREE courses for you!
The Mastery Journal – Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
3 Value Bombs
1) Hire people who can run your business for you—especially for the times when you burn out and need to rest.
2) You CAN get through the challenges.
3) Time is the only thing that you actually have, so make use of it wisely.
DesignCrowd: If you’re not much of a designer, but are looking for ideas for your next logo, websites design or even your new business cards, then DesignCrowd can help! Visit DesignCrowd.com/fire for a special one $100 VIP offer for Fire Nation!
Four Sigmatic: Mushroom Coffee – that doesn’t actually taste like mushrooms – and that has a ton of benefits! It tastes just like regular coffee, and I love that it gives me a strong and steady energy force that lasts the entire day thanks to the active ingredient: Lion’s mane mushroom. Visit FourSigmatic.com/fire and enter promo code FIRE for 15% off your order today!
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
[01:04] – “I love to dream”
[01:15] – Nikitas has been married for 12 years and has 2 children
[01:36] – Nikitas’ area of expertise is growing a business from the ground up
[02:35] – Share something we don’t know about your area of expertise that as Entrepreneurs, we probably should: When you’re starting a business, you’re the jack-of-all-trades. But, as you grow, you NEED others and you have to scout people who are more ambitious and more hardworking than you are in certain areas
[04:56] – Worst Entrepreneurial Moment: Nikitas has a lawsuit because of the previous name of his company
[08:02] – Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment: Nikitas’ lawyer helped him to realize he WILL do great in the future and that he can get through this
[09:19] – If you are challenged early on in your business, overcome the challenge and just keep going
[10:14] – When Nikitas started Key Credit Repair, it was designed solely for mortgages
- [10:40] – Nikitas was constantly referring potential clients to other people
- [11:13] – At the end of one work week, Nikita tallied the money he could’ve earned from those referrals—it exceeded the money he brought into the company himself
- [11:56] – Find a way to monetize by turning a NO into a YES
[13:18] – Analyze the best use of your time
[13:33] – Hire the best do-ers and task masters
[14:02] – What is the one thing you are most FIRED up about today? Nikitas’ team managed to make it into Inc’s list of the fastest growing private companies in the USA!
[17:00] – The Lightning Round
- What was holding you back from becoming an entrepreneur? – “The false security of a job at a big company”
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? – “Don’t let your education get in the way of your future”
- What’s a personal habit that contributes to your success? – “Morning miracle”
- Share an internet resource, like Evernote, with Fire Nation – Freelancer
- If you could recommend one book to our listeners, what would it be and why? – Relentless authored by Tim Grover, who was Michael Jordan’s personal trainer
[18:45] – “Scout and hire people to fill the positions above the positions you’re actually offering at this point”
[19:20] – Nikitas is giving away 10, one-hour coaching calls—just message him and mention the word “Fire”!
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!