Perry K. Jeffries III is a fractional CFO to 6 and 7-Figure Entrepreneurs helping them Increase Revenue and Improve Cash Flow through the P.A.S.S. (Profit Accelerator Small-Business System) Membership.
PerryJeffries.com – Check out Perry’s P.A.S.S Program and get your 40% off the annual membership fee!
3 Value Bombs
1) You will know that you’re on the right track if it makes sense on paper.
2) Try to learn the system on your own, and identify and work with experts who have documented results in helping businesses.
3) Success is measured by what you have accomplished personally, while relevance is measured by the number of people who become successful with your help.
ClickFunnels: With ClickFunnels’ new One Funnel Away Challenge you can have your funnel up, running, and optimized in just 30 days! Join the next One Funnel Away Challenge for just $100 at EOFire.com/funnel!
Knowledge Broker Blueprint: KBB is a groundbreaking system created by legends Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi on how to take the knowledge you already have and share it to create next level success! Visit KBBbonus.com to learn more about KBB & check out our Bonus Experience we’re including FREE for anyone who joins KBB using our affiliate link!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: You’re Accidentally Killing Your Company with Perry K. Jeffries III
[00:35] – Perry shares something interesting about himself that most people do not know.
- He is a self-proclaimed fast food connoisseur.
[1:51] – What are the signs that point to an entrepreneur accidentally killing their business?
- Most common symptoms:
- Owing taxes
- Use of business funds to cover personal expenses
- Not seeing any cash profits
[6:57] – Why are the signs so prevalent in small businesses?
- The reason is that most entrepreneurs do not have a proven financial system in place.
- Small businesses needs to have 3 systems:
[8:37] – What are the most common mistakes entrepreneurs make concerning their financial management?
- They only focusing on the top-line revenue.
- They make emotional decisions instead of Data-Driven Decisions
- They don’t know their numbers
[11:35] – What happens if you do not address the aforementioned mistakes?
- 70-80% possibility that your business will fail.
- You will not reach your personal goals.
[12:50] – What can you do to address and fix the issues if you cannot afford to hire a full-time CFO?
- Try to learn the system on your own.
- Identify and work with experts who have documented results in helping businesses.
[14:53] – How do you know if you are on the right track?
- You will know that you on the right track if it makes sense on paper.
- You will see the answers in the numbers.
[15:47] – Are the financial issues different for a start-up versus an existing business?
- Both start-up’s and existing businesses need to have a financial system from the start.
[17:02] – Why is having a financial system important to the community?
- When you create wealth and have a solid financial foundation, you will be able to provide for yourself, your family, and your community.
[19:43] – Why is having a financial system important to you, Perry?
- He learned that success is measured by what you have personally accomplished, while relevance is measured by the number of people who become successful with your help.
- He chooses to be relevant, and by focusing on helping others become successful he believes there is no need for him to worry about his success.
[22:25] – What is the difference between profit and income?
- Your income is not your profit.
- You can identify your profit after all your expenses in the business have been paid.
[25:10] – Perry’s parting piece of guidance
- Advice is information delivered by an expert with a proven track record specific to your needs.
- PerryJeffries.com – Check out Perry’s P.A.S.S Program and get your 40% off the annual membership fee!
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!