Phil Masiello is a developer of disruptive business models, focusing at the intersection of emerging information technologies and consumer lifestyles. He is also an expert business startup builder in the consumer goods channel. He primary focus on lifestyle, health and fashion products.
Subscribe to EOFire
Apple | Google | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- ‘When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
When the road you’re trudging seems all uphill,
When funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest if you must, but don’t you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As every one of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about,
When he might have won if he’d stuck it out.
Don’t give up, though the pace seems slow –
You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than
It seems to a faint and faltering man;
Often the struggler has given up
When he might have captured the victor’s cup,
And he learned too late, when the night slipped down,
How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out –
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are –
It may be near when it seems afar;
So stick to the fight when you’re hardest hit –
It’s when things seem worst that you mustn’t quit.’ – Unknown click to tweet!
- Phil thought he had the perfect plan: A supermodel who was on a raw food diet selling a high quality skin care product. Although not a TOTAL failure, the product never took off, and Phil reveals exactly why…
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Phil was traveling all the time, and having to buy $36 razors at every stop seemed brutal. A lightbulb goes off, and an impassioned career is born!
- 800Razors.com: Sick of getting burned by the high prices of the big brand razors? 800razors offers the best razors at the best prices, shipped free, right to your door.
Small Business Resource
- Google Analytics: Gives key insights that help drive the evolution of our product on our mobile app and desktop.
Best Business Book
- The Art of War by Sun Tzu
- LegalZoom wants to help you start your business right. Visit LegalZoom.com, where you’ll find award-winning services developed by some of the best legal minds in the country, and enter FIRE in the referral box at checkout.
- lynda.com: Offers over 2,400 high-quality and engaging video courses taught by industry experts—with courses added weekly. Visit lynda.com/eof and get access to their entire library of video courses free for 7 days.
- SquareSpace: Enter code FIRE for a free trial and 10% off. SquareSpace: Everything you need to create an exceptional website!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!