Rachel is a business launch coach. She helps her clients to build profitable businesses so they can build signature businesses online and offline. She knew she needed to learn how to create a sustainable business built with a solid sales funnel. Today, she makes multiple six figures and supports her 2 kids and hubby in Boca Raton, Florida.
Click to tweet: Fire Nation, Rachel shares her incredible journey on EOFire today!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [01:38] – Rachel lost everything in the fund crash and burn of the stock market
- [01:44] – From doing commercial real estate, Rachel decided to pursue her dream to coach
- [02:32] – Rachel decided to do business instead of going back to real estate
- [03:23] – She moved to Florida with her family
- [03:54] – She teaches other coaches about how they don’t have to wait to launch a business
- [04:41] – You don’t have to spend money to make money
- [05:14] – Rachel’s area of expertise is teaching people the importance of having a healthy sales funnel
- [06:30] – One BIG and Unique Value Bomb: A great tripwire is offering people great value for their money
- [08:39] – Worst Entrepreneurial Moment: Rachel’s worst moment was not having money to invest and relying on free tools. She bought a program and the moment she bought it, she saw the note: “You must keep our name on this”
- [09:57] – The lesson Rachel learned was no matter what you do in a business, read everything and ask questions
- [11:29] – Make sure to read everything and understand what you’re actually buying
- [12:45] – Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment: Every mistake pivots Rachel to a better path—creating a few coaching programs turned Rachel’s business around
- [14:21] – “People only hire you when you have a system”
- [16:16] – Dominate your niche by digging down deep
- [16:28] – What is the one thing you are most FIRED up about today? “I love content creation”
- [17:18] – Look for holes that need to be filled
- [18:41] – There’s really #NoExcuse for not being able to build a business
- [20:11] – The Lightning Round
- What was holding you back from becoming an entrepreneur? – “Comparison and fear of failure”
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? – “Beta test that baby”
- What’s a personal habit that contributes to your success? – “Listening to 20 inspirational and motivational videos everyday”
- Share an internet resource, like Evernote, with Fire Nation – Teamwork
- If you could recommend one book to our listeners, what would it be and why? – The Invisible Selling Machine – “He breaks down, really, the selling machine”
- 22:41 – Connect with Rachel on her website and Facebook
- [22:54] – “Don’t wait for the perfect moment!”
3 Key Points:
- The perfect time to launch your business is NOW.
- Take advantage of the free tools available – you don’t need to spend money to earn money.
- Read everything before buying.
- Teamwork – Rachel’s small business resource
- The Invisible Selling Machine – Rachel’s Top Business Book
- Audible – Get a 30–day free trial of fantastic audiobooks!
- Rachel’s Wellness – Rachel’s website
- Connect with Rachel on her website and Facebook
- The Mastery Journal – Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
- Free Goals Course – A FREE 8 day course on how to set and accomplish your biggest goals!
- City National Bank: Looking for financial resources to help get your business to that next level? Visit CNB.com/fire! City National Bank member FDIC.
- Billy Gene: Eager to learn the strategies that will help you successfully create and grow your own business? My friend Billy Gene has the solution. Visit CantLearnThisInSchool.com to sign up for your free trial of Gene Pool Elite today!
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100-days!
2) The Mastery Journal: Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
3) Free Webinar Course: Create a Webinar that converts!