For over a decade Rock Thomas has influenced organizations and individuals world-wide. His credentials include a lifetime of entrepreneurial and personal successes from Real-Estate mogul and radio personality to author and Peak Performance Trainer! He is the successful book author of The Power of Your Identity and the sought after seminar programs: Inside the Millionaire Mindset & The Six Keys to Success.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member!
- The Compound Effect and The Slight Edge – Two books JLD recommends
- Rock’s Mastermind – Rock’s Mastermind group
3 Key Points:
- It’s in those deep, dark moments that you grow — re-frame everything as a lesson and blessing.
- It’s all relative.
- Ask better questions.
- Organifi: An easy-to-use superfood powder that takes the best mother nature has to offer and fits it to your busy lifestyle. Visit Organifi.com and enter promo code FIRE to get 20% off your 30-day supply – PLUS, Organifi will ship you your own Freedom Journal as a special bonus!
- DesignCrowd: Post your design project on DesignCrowd today and get a special $100 VIP offer! Visit DesignCrowd.com/fire and enter the discount code FIRE when posting your project!
Time Stamped Show Notes
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [01:08] – Rock shares his story
- [01:22] – You don’t have to be smart to be successful – you need to be willing to show up early and leave late
- [01:55] – The Compound Effect
- [02:01] – The Slight Edge
- [02:35] – How Rock generates revenue
- [03:17] – Leverage and scale; if it worked for Andrew Carnegie, it will work for you
- [03:58]– Worst Entrepreneurial Moment: Ready, fire, aim — losing $2.8M in the stock market
- [05:26] – Take action
- [06:23] – Leveraging beyond a margin call
- [08:45] – Who you become, the soul that you cultivate, is the only thing you get to take for yourself when you die
- [09:40] – Life is meant to have resistance
- [10:13] – Don’t look for small problems; embrace the big ones
- [11:45] – Do 100 of something every day
- [12:49]– Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment: A conference 3 years ago: your peer group will impact you more than anything else.
- [15:24]–Biggest weakness? — Asking too much of the people around him
- [16:23]–Biggest strength? – Taking action
- [17:10] – What has Rock most fired up today? – Rock’s Mastermind
- [22:23] – The Lightning Round
- What was holding you back from becoming an entrepreneur? – Nothing
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? – Stand guard at the door of your mind
- What’s a personal habit that contributes to your success? – Gratitude
- Share an internet resource, like Evernote, with Fire Nation –Abstract
- If you could recommend one book to our listeners, what would it be and why? – The Miracle Morning
- [23:50] – [email protected]
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!