Roshawnna, known as the Wealthy Yogi, is a mindful wealth multiplier, business strategist, and author. She has developed a 5-step blueprint for mindful money management to show any entrepreneur how to create a stress free wealthy lifestyle. Through her books, programs, and retreats, she has helped thousands of entrepreneurs achieve intentional personal success.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member!
- TheWealthyYogi.com/fire — A special offering from Roshawnna
3 Key Points:
- Live a life that you’re proud of, and be a mindful entrepreneur.
- Every day is a new day, don’t mire yourself into sunk cost.
- No matter what we have, we complain, and complaining is poison—find a way to be grateful every day.
- Quip: Stop spending your entire day in your inbox. Visit quip.com/fire to sign up and get 6 months of the Quip Team Plan free!
- ZipRecruiter: If you’re ready to start hiring, then ZipRecruiter is where you can find your perfect candidate! Try ZipRecruiter for free today at ziprecruiter.com/fire!
Time Stamped Show Notes
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [01:30] – Roshawnna shares his story
- [01:49] – She is based out of Atlanta, GA
- [02:10] – How Roshawnna generates business and revenue
- 02:45 – TheWealthyYogi.com
- [03:31] – Worst Entrepreneurial Moment:A bad business referral that turned into a bad business partnership
- [05:29] – Remember that it’s just money
- [06:12] – Co-signing on a loan
- [07:32] – The sunk cost fallacy
- [08:39] – Be mindful, be self-aware
- [09:10] – Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment: In Thailand she discovered how to become a mindful entrepreneur.
- [13:45] – Biggest weakness?—Comparing myself to other people
- [13:48] – Biggest strength?–Moving other people to action
- 13:48 – What has Roshawnna most fired up today? –Wealthy Yogi Blueprint Program
- [17:08] – The Lightning Round
- What was holding you back from becoming an entrepreneur? –Being overly focused on money
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? –Your network is your net worth.
- What’s a personal habit that contributes to your success? –Obsession with self-care
- Share an internet resource, like Evernote, with Fire Nation – Mavenly
- If you could recommend one book to our listeners, what would it be and why? – The Leap of Strength
- 19:44 – thewealthyyogi.com/fire
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100 days!
2) The Mastery Journal: Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
3) Free Podcast Course: Create, Grow and monetize YOUR Podcast!