Rylee Meek is the founder and CEO of the Social Dynamic Selling System, which turns dinner seminar marketing into a science. Starting with just $673 in his bank account, Rylee went on to produce over $100 million in sales over 9 years.
Social Dynamic Selling – Get Your Free Copy of the Amazon Best-Selling Book!
3 Value Bombs
1) Social Dynamic Selling is selling to groups of people in the form of dinner seminars.
2) The key component is to have a consistently predictable lead generation system funneling into your business.
3) With action comes clarity.
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: From $673 to $100 Million: The Social Dynamic Selling System with Rylee Meek
[1:34] – Rylee shares something interesting about himself that most people do not know.
- When he was 19 years old, he went to Malaysia for a business opportunity but had a panic attack, backed out, and went back to Minnesota.
[3:55] – What is Social Dynamic Selling?
- Social Dynamic Selling is selling to groups of people in the form of dinner seminars.
- It is a phenomenal way to leverage your time and money by pitching one to many.
[5:48] – Why does Social Dynamic Selling in a dinner format work so well?
- There is something special about breaking bread with somebody. It builds a relationship.
- From a marketing standpoint, Social Dynamic Selling in dinner format works well because you can get the people to show up and listen to your pitch.
- Utilize the know, like, and trust strategy.
[9:18] – Rylee shares what it is like to have a Social Dynamic Selling dinner.
- Identify your potential clients needs and the source of media you can use to attract them.
- Get them to respond to an RSVP invitation.
- Set up the Social Dynamic Selling dinner.
- Your goal is to keep your potential client’s attention.
- Know the timing – for example, when to serve dinner.
- Finalize by asking for a follow-up appointment.
- Create a sense of urgency.
- Remember that people need a reason to make a decision.
[14:46] – Rylee talks about creating predictable, sustainable, and scalable operations.
- The key component is to have a consistently predictable lead generation system funneling into your business.
- Predict your return on investment.
- Sustain by having enough events to host. Remember that numbers always work out.
- You can scale by having an audience ready to listen to your pitch.
[18:45] – Rylee talks about the different industries he has worked in
- He and his team perfected the process for marketing, down to the actual sale, and even the follow-ups.
- He started with 7 different businesses in 7 different industries, and he took them to 7-Figures within their 1st year in the business.
- Medical, dental, cosmetic surgery, home remodeling & construction, investment clubs, and subscription-based products.
- The product is irrelevant – it is a must to have a system.
[20:35] – Aside from the sales, does the product or service matter?
- You need a high profit margin to have a proper return on investment.
- Rylee and his team can direct you to the right source of proper marketing for your business.
[21:36] – Rylee’s parting piece of guidance
- Remember that with action comes clarity. You need to have a system that will give you a continual source of leads and sales coming into your business. You can have the greatest products and services, but if nobody knows about them, then they’re nothing.
[22:45] – Rylee’s call to action
- Social Dynamic Selling – Get Your Free Copy of the Amazon Best-Selling Book!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!