Selena is a publicity and marketing strategist for visionary entrepreneurs, experts and authors who want to reach millions with their message. Register for Selena’s FREE training here!
- Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30-Day Trial if you’re not currently a member!
- Selena Soo – Selena’s website
- Free Podcast Course – A free 15 day course on how to Create, Grow, & Monetize YOUR Podcast!
- The Mastery Journal – Master productivity, discipline, and focus in 100 days!
3 Key Points:
- Word-of-mouth and referrals is the fastest way to build instant credibility.
- An important message to share is enough reason to take the leap.
- National TV is not always the best publicity — the best would depend on which audience you’re targeting.
- Billy Gene Is Marketing: To find out how Billy Gene can help you fix your Facebook ads, visit BillyFixMyAds.com today!
- Right Networks: Helps entrepreneurs securely transition applications like QuickBooks Desktop or Microsoft Office to the cloud. To learn more give Right Networks a call at 888-469-5905. And for a special 10% discount mention “Entrepreneurs On Fire” before May 1, 2018!
Time Stamped Show Notes
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [00:47] – Selena’s business idea started in her mid-20’s during her quarter life crisis
- [00:58] – She found herself in a women’s life coaching group where she got exposed to amazing thought leaders
- [01:09] – She also got introduced to a pool of online entrepreneurs; it became her mission to elevate these people and get their message across the globe
- [01:35] – Selena lives in New York City
- 01:55 – She was on episode 495 and episode 1186 of Entrepreneurs On Fire
- [02:29] – Her area of expertise is in helping brands become household names through publicity and connecting with influencers
- [03:56] – Word-of-mouth is a powerful tool in publicity
- [04:41] – “It’s the fastest way to build instant credibility”
- 04:55 – Fear of Success is talked about in the book, Secrets of the Millionaire Mind
- [05:21] – Selena shares a story of her own mindset blocks
- [06:34] – “We are always our own worst critics”
- [06:53] – The only way to get better at something is to do it
- [07:24] – Having valuable information to share is enough to take the leap
- [09:24] – Understanding the right order of getting the right publicity
- 11:39 – Selena has a 3-part training series to Help You Get Major Publicity For Your Business — Check it out at SelenaSoo.com/Fire!
- [12:45] – JLD talks about how his Entrepreneurs On Fire interview helped Jay Samit get more publicity
- [13:45] – Pursuing media like podcasts can sometimes be more powerful than national TV
- [14:01] – National TV has a reach of millions, but these people might not be your target audience
- [15:30] – Structuring an Effective Pitch
- 19:02 – Selena has a 3-part training series to Help You Get Major Publicity For Your Business — Check it out at SelenaSoo.com/Fire!
- [21:07] – Selena talks about leveraging publicity
- [21:32] – Be consistent with your communication
- [22:46] – The content you already have could be used to help nurture leads in a deep way
- [23:01] – Always include your best publicity in your email nurture sequence
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100-days!
2) The Mastery Journal: Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
3) Free Webinar Course: Create a Webinar that converts!