Suzie is a well known award nominated dating coach from London. She specializes in helping singles get their lives back on track in order to go from singledom to a fulfilling relationship and from heartbreak to happiness. She works with both men and women of all ages around the world who are either single, in a relationship, divorced or widowed.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member!
- SelfMasteryJournal.com – Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
- MeetYourMatch.Club – Subscribe to Suzie’s new podcast!
- Zoom – Suzie’s favorite online tool that has been a lifesaver for her
- Who Moved My Cheese – Suzie’s book recommendation
3 Key Points:
- If you have a bad feeling about something, stay away from it.
- If you have an idea or talent that you want to use to help others, act on it.
- Take care of yourself and then take care of your business.
- DesignCrowd: Post your design project on DesignCrowd today and get a special $100 VIP offer! Visit DesignCrowd.com/fire and enter the discount code FIRE when posting your project!
- SquareSpace: A simple way to create your next landing page, gallery, online store, or blog. Start your free trial today and get 10% off your first purchase when you enter offer code FIRE!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- [01:06] – Suzie spends time in the gym and socializing when she’s not working.
- [01:23] – She has a program and a podcast coming out soon.
- [01:44] – How do you generate revenue in your business? – Her coaching and DIY program and her podcast
- [02:42] – Worst Entrepreneurial Moment: She had a car accident last year.
- [03:06] – She was knocked out for three months
- [03:23] – Everything came to a stop
- [03:33] – Stuff that you can’t plan for
- [03:50] – Her other “knock-out moment”
- [04:00] – She woke up and felt like something was wrong
- [04:13] – She went to the doctor several times, and she got news that she had to come in for an operation.
- [04:40] – How did that affect your business? – She was still using her phone in the hospital and doing her job.
- [05:32] – She got rest, but she loved her business and kept putting time towards her business.
- [06:05] – What do you want people to get out of your experiences? – Look after yourself
- [08:01] – Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment: She learned about John and his podcast
- [08:31] – She had an opportunity to get on the radio, and it went really well.
- [08:54] – She realized that with podcasts, you get incredible interactions with customers.
- [09:15] – She realized she needed a podcast like John’s
- [09:30] – John has inspired her to put a podcast together
- [10:02] – When people are inspired to share their message with the world
- [10:23] – Suzie has found a section of the world to inspire
- [12:23] – You don’t have to go through traditional channels to make a big impact
- [12:44] – What do you want people to get from our AH-HA moment? – Find the channel that works best for you to get your message out there.
- [14:29] —Biggest weakness? – Lack of self-belief
- [14:44] – Working alone challenges your belief system
- [15:01] – Biggest strength? – Communication
- [15:41] – What has Suzie most fired up today? – DIY Dating Tools
- [19:14] – The Lightning Round
- What was holding you back from becoming an entrepreneur? – It was a natural progression.
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? – If something doesn’t feel right, stay away.
- What’s a personal habit that contributes to your success? – Good communication with other people.
- Share an internet resource, like Evernote, with Fire Nation — Zoom
- If you could recommend one book to our listeners, what would it be and why? – Who Moved My Cheese
- Imagine you woke up in a brand new world, and all you have is a laptop and $500. What would you do in the next 7 days? – Get some good clothes, some business cards, and a landing page, and start networking.
- [22:05] – Parting piece of guidance – If there’s something that inspires you, don’t sit on it. Act on it. Success leaves breadcrumbs.
- 22:53 – @SuzieParkus and MeetYourMatch.Club
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!