Tanya, a Family Physician, Certified Lifestyle and Empowerment Expert, wife, mother, and passionate lover of life, has dedicated her career to helping people connect more deeply to themselves and their truth. She is a strong advocate for a holistic approach to health and well-being.
Click to tweet: Fire Nation, Tanya shares her incredible journey on EOFire today!
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [01:00] – Her family comes first, and she is a family physician
- [01:43] – How do you generate revenue in your business? – Tanya sees patients in her clinic and runs online courses.
- [02:05] – Healing bodies, minds, and spirits
- [02:36] – Worst Entrepreneurial Moment: Tanya invested money in a course, but the market wasn’t ready for the new equipment and service she was involved in.
- [03:20] – She lost time and money and had to throw away equipment.
- [04:22] – What do you want people to get from your story? – Understand the market and understand yourself.
- [04:53] – Patients were scared about the service, and she hadn’t done enough marketing.
- [05:16] – What would you have done differently? – I would have waited on investing that money
- [07:04] – Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment: When she realized she no longer wanted to be a “pill pusher.”
- [10:15] — Biggest weakness? – She sees the good in everyone, and gives people the benefit of the doubt.
- 10:44 – She often gets taken advantage of because she is so soft-hearted.
- [11:20] – Get people to help you overcome your weaknesses.
- [11:46] – Biggest strength? – Knowing what people really need and letting her intuition guide her
- [12:33] – Live a life guided by your gut.
- [12:49] – What has Tanya most fired up today? – Getting her message out to people, that there are so many tools people can use to get well.
- [16:06] – The Lightning Round
- What was holding you back from becoming an entrepreneur? – “I didn’t want to admit that I was an entrepreneur.” Owning up to being a healthcare professional and a business person.
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? – When the time is on you, start and the pressure will be off.
- What’s a personal habit that contributes to your success? – Praying and meditating daily. Believing that there is something higher than you.
- Share an internet resource, like Evernote, with Fire Nation – Dropbox
- If you could recommend one book to our listeners, what would it be and why? – The Book of Awakening
- Parting advice – Be true to who you are.
- 21:58 – TanyaBeaubrun.com, Dr. Tanya Beaubrun, Facebook page, and Wellness Warriors Facebook group
- 22:56 – JohnLeeDumas on Snapchat
3 Key Points:
- Don’t let your life be defined by decisions you made in the past.
- Follow your intuition
- Be true to yourself and connect with your spirituality.
- Backblaze – Another tool similar to Dropbox
- FreeGoalsCourse.co – A FREE 8 day course on how to set and accomplish your biggest goals!
- Dropbox – Tanya’s tool that has saved her from emotional breakdowns
- JohnLeeDumas – Follow John on Snapchat
- The Book of Awakening – Tanya’s recommended book
- ZipRecruiter: Looking for quality candidates to help you grow your business? Find out today why ZipRecruiter has been used by over 1 million businesses (including EOFire)!
- HostPapa: Looking for a powerful web hosting solution and cloud-based productivity tools for your business? Use promo code FIRE to save 15% off their shared web hosting packages!
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100-days!
2) The Mastery Journal: Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
3) Free Webinar Course: Create a Webinar that converts!